Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone more than me who BUMPS total calories - protein/carbs on lacking bodypart day

MrRTTB

I eat normally 1.7-1.8g protein per lb bodyweight. Carbs are 2.3-2.4g times my bodyweight, and fat about 0.2-0.3 times my bodyweight. I bulk with this, and It m,akes me put on mass slowly without much fat. One day per week I bump total calories. I eat about 2.2-2.3g protein per lb, 2.6-2.7 times bodyweight. Fat about the same. This day is the day I train my arms. They are lacking and I'm trying to make them grow a little faster so they can catch up while on this EQ cycle. I eat small meals all day, about 8 of them. Carbs have a little higher GI this day more rice, less oatmeal. This helps me eat more because of the missing fibers/less fibers in the rice than in the oatmeal.
Before bedtime I'm not sure what to eat. From dinner at 6 in the evening I eat once at 8-8.30, once at 9-9.30 and once just before bedtime, about 12/midnight. I then go to bed for my 10 hour sleep. Next day protein are pretty high and most of the carbs eaten during the day.

Anyone bump calories, protein/carbs/fan on one or two days during the week even when bulking?

I would think that pre and post workout meals should be altered most....

also slin would probably help.. if not maybe some ala pre/postworkout on arms day

good luck

Top Bottom