Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone like getting stoned and go training?

Laoisheader

Personally i love to have a splif and hit the weights. it helps me concentrate on my muscles and train in a better way. anyone else do this at all?? my training buddie ( who smokes too ) cant get high and train as it makes him paranoid in the gym and feel sick. He thinks im crazy. works for me anyway

Only drug I've ever taken before working out was adderall..had stayed up all night for a test and was still amped afterwords and couldn't sleep. So naturally I went and lifted.

I couldn't think of anything worse before the gym than this.. I would be in the same boat as your friend

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

so no stoned lifters??? btw i deadlift 190kg at BW of 74 kg and squat 140kg, bench is a prob for me, so im not just some waster who goes to the gym high and dont worlout hard. i train with high intensity

yea bro i think its the whole concentration on ur lifting technique, ur muscles, breathing. the works and just feelin each muscle work. really does help me and opposed to bein not stoned. my pre worout lol

crack is my choice, but i do it in the bathroom just before i go to the plates.. or even better, do your warm ups, the hit the pipe and return for working sets..

it's the shit..

jk.. no i don't lift high, screw high, drive high, or fcuk high... I'm about life, i get high on life.. that and crushing my enemies and seeing them driven before me..

Top Bottom