Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone like getting stoned and go training?

after reading all of the posts on this thread, it seems most people except Learnliftlove are of the opinion that marijuana has its place in this world today. Too call somebody a hippie for using weed and not knowing their backround, if they suffer from some medical condition, or have illness is totally ignorant. even the recreational smoker who wants to light up a few times a week, this has not been proven to be any worse for your health than alcohol, and is alot safer than alcohol. Steroids are even more harmful than weed. nature made weed i believe it has its place. in this world. lots of guys i know smoke and are in the best shapes of their lives. i know some like OP who train high, actually 1 of my really good pals does. each to there own. ignorant idiots like learnliftlove really get my blood boiling. i have seen his posts and all he does is ask stupid question like OP said about water and is butter healthy. idiot

Don't be a dick. You talk about PT 141. Is that ok because you need a needle?

This topic is about lifting. Don't put yourself in the same retard category as liftlearnlove.

PT141 is a peptide, and so yes it's perfectly fine to discuss here. This is not a lifting thread, it's a fucking pissing contest about a recreational drug and all I have seen is a shit ton of name calling on both sides, also against the rules.

Take it to chat or take it to another forum.

lock this hippie thread down

Weed is natural ha so is opium and anthrax doesnt make it good for you..

I dont know why u defend weed so much I drink alcohol and if someone is on here giving out about that I know there right because its proven its bad for you so I wouldn't be giving out about it...

In all drugs there are good and bad studies done ex alcohol (1 glass a day) is good for your heart but at the end of the day we could all do with out..

Its the same as weed there are alot more bad studies vs good..

California are aloud smoke weed wow isn that like one of the biggest murder capitals around...

And by purchasing cannabis your fueling drug rings in your own area give them gangsters your hard earned cash yeh real fuckin smart..

Your not serious about lifting if your smoking full stop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

lock this hippie thread down

Weed is natural ha so is opium and anthrax doesnt make it good for you..

I dont know why u defend weed so much I drink alcohol and if someone is on here giving out about that I know there right because its proven its bad for you so I wouldn't be giving out about it...

In all drugs there are good and bad studies done ex alcohol (1 glass a day) is good for your heart but at the end of the day we could all do with out..

Its the same as weed there are alot more bad studies vs good..

California are aloud smoke weed wow isn that like one of the biggest murder capitals around...

And by purchasing cannabis your fueling drug rings in your own area give them gangsters your hard earned cash yeh real fuckin smart..

Your not serious about lifting if your smoking full stop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Do not bring crime into this discussion it will open a big argument about the gun laws, yes California has one of the strictest gun laws in the us and you are once again wrong about it being the highest murder capital in the world. Detroit is the highest. Once again there has been more good studies done about pot than bad. How about we all agree to disagree and end this argument because its going to go on for days and no one will benefit from it

Yeah what a mess.

No shit.

Next asshole that runs their mouth in this thread is getting blacked out for awhile.

I got months worth of bombs.

Top Bottom