Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone like getting stoned and go training?

I hardly ever do it, but for me the feeling can be great to feel the pump and feel every muscle. I don't know if it gives me better workouts overall, but for going lighter it can really work for me because I go longer, just because I'm enjoying the feeling so much. I especially get into stretching; its like heavenly :)

And liftlearnlove, since you don't know anything,
shut up.

headholio another man that can see my argument. back to u ya anoyying prick. "smokers are jokers" lol, thats what a 10 years old says learnliftlove u spanner. ever hear of sarcasm?? really 10 mars bars some on man. i eat healthy 98% of the time. so what u are saying is there is no place for weed in this world. look back at all ur comments. science would say u are wrong. now its time for some cheese cake lol

headholio another man that can see my argument. back to u ya anoyying prick. "smokers are jokers" lol, thats what a 10 years old says learnliftlove u spanner. ever hear of sarcasm?? really 10 mars bars some on man. i eat healthy 98% of the time. so what u are saying is there is no place for weed in this world. look back at all ur comments. science would say u are wrong. now its time for some cheese cake lol

Im surprised no one has come on this and done what ive done.. doesn't change anything...

In my eyes your a fuckin hippie.

The gym is a dangerous place last thing we need is stoners like you high as a kite dropping weights on people...

Do us all a favour and stay at home when your doin that shit..

If you ran over my child and you were stoned I would kick the face of ya..

Grow up ya hippie

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

go back to asking about how much water to drink u moran as i saw u posted u really no nothing, i would never be irresponsible in the gym. im not out of my mind as in im so stoned i can barely stay awake. i have a few tokes an hour before hand, thats it. iv never had an accident in the gym or an injury and can spot people and am a good member. u just dont get it. u think weed has no place in this world and can do nothing for no one mentally or physically as science would prove u wrong. there is no talking to u. and u are bein the keyboard warrior again sayin u would kick the face of me. haha. thats funny as u know nothin about me. i am not a hippie. but weed has its place in this world. as u said earlier u dont give much advice only ask for it, so as i said at the beginning, go back to posting about how much water to drink. btw my way on that. "i drink 2 litres of jameson whiskey a day. dont drink that water stuff lol. idiot

Hey motherfuckers there is a rule prohibiting the discussion of recreational drugs on this site.

This is a bodybuilding/AAS board, you wanna talk about other shit take it somewhere fucking else.

Hey motherfuckers there is a rule prohibiting the discussion of recreational drugs on this site.

This is a bodybuilding/AAS board, you wanna talk about other shit take it somewhere fucking else.

Don't be a dick. You talk about PT 141. Is that ok because you need a needle?

This topic is about lifting. Don't put yourself in the same retard category as liftlearnlove.

In my eyes your a fuckin hippie.

That pretty much says it all.

That's swell that you have an opinion. Talking down to people and insulting them because they don't have the same backward, ignorant, redneck stupid fuck opinion as you is not so swell.

Go crawl back under your rock.

Top Bottom