Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone like getting stoned and go training?

and liftlearnlove, lots of the pros smoke weed and do other drugs. but i am on about weed. it aint just for losers. i have a good job, good physic, train heavy and yea i like to get high most days. when i go out once every 2 weeks or so i even have a life and drink some alcohol!!!! bet u sit on ur fuckin laptop all weekend giving crapy advice on BB forums

yeh smoking weed is perfectly healthy and improves you mentally and physically give me a fuckin break u fuckin retard...

you just keep smoking that shit and I guarantee you when your 60 70 your gonna get dementia or some other mental disease...

Its proven to kill brain cells how tha fuck is it gonna help you in life...

can imagine if you crashed and killed someone on the way too or home from the gym you would be in a heap of trouble when they find thc in your blood

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

finally some people here that understand being stoned and lifting can improve a persons concentration and form etc etc. liftlearnlove why dont u fuck off to someone elses tread and stop talking shit and calling me a retard u keyboard warrior. i would choke u out u spa. u just see things ur way, but weed has bein proven to benefit people in lots of different ways, and there sience behind it improving people mentally ( u can get a Medical marajuna card in california if u suffer from depression, anxiety etc. but some people it couild make them worse. we are all different and react differentally to weed. ur a narrow minded idiot. probably a cop. fuck off u pig

I know a few cops that enjoy a little bit of Mary j from time to time not just them..even a few physicians I am close with

yeh smoking weed is perfectly healthy and improves you mentally and physically give me a fuckin break u fuckin retard...

you just keep smoking that shit and I guarantee you when your 60 70 your gonna get dementia or some other mental disease...

Its proven to kill brain cells how tha fuck is it gonna help you in life...

can imagine if you crashed and killed someone on the way too or home from the gym you would be in a heap of trouble when they find thc in your blood

You do realize they prescribe people with Alzheimer's medical pot, not only that they actually have studies of pot not only improving dementia but preventing it... If your not for pot than cool don't bash other people for enjoying it. Using bro science as your evidence wont work, most people will want actually scientific evidence, "on why you will have dementia if you smoke pot."

finally some people here that understand being stoned and lifting can improve a persons concentration and form etc etc. liftlearnlove why dont u fuck off to someone elses tread and stop talking shit and calling me a retard u keyboard warrior. i would choke u out u spa. u just see things ur way, but weed has bein proven to benefit people in lots of different ways, and there sience behind it improving people mentally ( u can get a Medical marajuna card in california if u suffer from depression, anxiety etc. but some people it couild make them worse. we are all different and react differentally to weed. ur a narrow minded idiot. probably a cop. fuck off u pig

you wouldn't choke shit u junkey fuck..

Keep smoking man and remeber me when ur diagnosed with sumthin terrible. .

Fuck sake lads, chill out.. welcome to the internet.. leave your feelings at the door.. if you want to talk like that go to BB.com

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

liftlearnlove?? pure keyboard warrior. gettin all tuff callin me names and sayin shit, i know u would not to my face. FACT. look back at this tread. i have a point and lots of people here can hear what im sayin and agree with me except u, ya narrow minded fool. saying weed dosnt help people mentally and physically . u are an stupid ignorant fuck. there is science behind it. u just think no its bad and illegal and does people harm. even the great arnie liked a smoke!! now leave me alone and go give ur crap opinions to someone else (god help them after what iv heard u say on this). im off to roll a fat one now and eat 10 mars bars. later!!! PS bonocris whats the craic lad haha?? hope ur wel

liftlearnlove?? pure keyboard warrior. gettin all tuff callin me names and sayin shit, i know u would not to my face. FACT. look back at this tread. i have a point and lots of people here can hear what im sayin and agree with me except u, ya narrow minded fool. saying weed dosnt help people mentally and physically . u are an stupid ignorant fuck. there is science behind it. u just think no its bad and illegal and does people harm. even the great arnie liked a smoke!! now leave me alone and go give ur crap opinions to someone else (god help them after what iv heard u say on this). im off to roll a fat one now and eat 10 mars bars. later!!! PS bonocris whats the craic lad haha?? hope ur wel

you go enjoy your joint +10 mars bars ill have my chicken and broccoli see who lasts longer on this planet...

and I dont give much advice on this tbh I ask for it all I know is smokers are jokers

Top Bottom