Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone like getting stoned and go training?

yea i love crack with my post workout shake, with a little recovery from heroin too. grow up man. gettin stoned and lifting helps alot of people concentrate more and hit a a higher intensity. some not. iv done some searches on other forums since

seriously this is the most stupidest thing ive ever heard.. to lift heavy you need to psch yourself up with ultimate concentration for perfect form..

Smoking weed does the complete opposite making you lazy and slow and lacking intensity

weed is for fuckin losers I use to smoke that stuff when I was 15 give it up..

And if you believe it helps you lift heavier u are simple

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

seriously this is the most stupidest thing ive ever heard.. to lift heavy you need to psch yourself up with ultimate concentration for perfect form..

Smoking weed does the complete opposite making you lazy and slow and lacking intensity

weed is for fuckin losers I use to smoke that stuff when I was 15 give it up..

And if you believe it helps you lift heavier u are simple

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

im sorry you're so mad, maybe you should grow up

liftlearnlove u are a moron. yes it does do that to some people. but do u think everyone is the same?? THATS WHY MY WORKOUT BUDDIE DONST SMOKE BEFORE LIFTING. makes him lazy etc. but for me on weights day i can concentrate more on my muscles, feel them more, my breathing everything etc. i train HIT training so all my lifts to failure for 2 max sets, mainly compound. ur an idiot if u think cause u would not be able to get urself gaoing mentally and the intensity that i would not. we are all different and belive me, i train without weed about a 1/3 of the time but the 2/3 s i do with weed my form is more perfect and i can concentrate more. idiot

and liftlearnlove, lots of the pros smoke weed and do other drugs. but i am on about weed. it aint just for losers. i have a good job, good physic, train heavy and yea i like to get high most days. when i go out once every 2 weeks or so i even have a life and drink some alcohol!!!! bet u sit on ur fuckin laptop all weekend giving crapy advice on BB forums

i only do coke at crossfit competitions

Bahaha perfect, I use to get stoned before workouts, hell I was stoned 24/7 lol but last year I changed up my life and no longe smoke however it is not bullshit some people function better with it like myself but I learned to adapt to work out sober and if I want extra strength I do 3 scoops of jacked... Or lines I should say lol

and liftlearnlove, lots of the pros smoke weed and do other drugs. but i am on about weed. it aint just for losers. i have a good job, good physic, train heavy and yea i like to get high most days. when i go out once every 2 weeks or so i even have a life and drink some alcohol!!!! bet u sit on ur fuckin laptop all weekend giving crapy advice on BB forums

*physique*

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I only have to look at a zoot and I'm asleep.

I do believe though, that some people actually get a different, and positive effect from smoking. It does make some sense that it can aid a persons concentration and form, and it's also proven scientifically to improve brain and muscle coordination. Hence, the ongoing trials and licensing for MS sufferers and so on.

Actually, was it John Lennon who said he wrote his best music and lyrics when smoking the weed?

For me, smoking and training a big a no-no. I overconcentrate and become a fumbled mess when I have the stuff. I'll stick to my hardcore protein shake. ;)

Craig

Top Bottom