Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for anyone having a hard time getting all enough protein

overrx

while 2x ur bodyweight in protein is the fastest way to gain muscle, if your having a hard time getting that amount, then make sure to eat 1x ur bodyweight. But make sure to always have an excess of calories(both fat and CARBS). With an excess of calories, your body can use that protein more effectivley....its the next best thing to eating 10 cans of tuna a day.

10 can's of tuna a day isn't a good idea because of the possible mercury content of tuna... I'd say 2 cans of tuna daily, max.... Chicken, fish, beef, cottage cheese, ground beef, ground turkey, turkey, and a bunch of other things are better sources to get your ptoein from..
YUM

MAN I HATE TUNA. 10 CANS? I UNDERSTAND WERE YOU ARE COMMING THOUGH ITS AWESOME FOR GAINING MUSCLE SIZE. BUT I CANT HANDLE 10 CANS OF THAT SHIT.

10 cans of tuna a day...damn, I didn't know dolphins could type.

Enjoy your stay here out of the water. Don't get too dry.

I eated few cans tuna for few weeks untlil i nearly thorwed up. My mani prtein source is protein powders. I take 5 protein shakes per day plus prtein from foods. I eat over 3000 gram protein per day.

when i was consuming around 250-300 grams of protien my ass was always burning and i had blood in my stool, would someone like to explain that to me. half of it come from nitro-tech and the rest from lean sirloin or chicken breasts

i would not go near tuna while on gear, i did that once and i was holding more water then the local reservoar, obscene bloating

Jonswole said:
when i was consuming around 250-300 grams of protien my ass was always burning and i had blood in my stool, would someone like to explain that to me. half of it come from nitro-tech and the rest from lean sirloin or chicken breasts

Consuming that much protein will cause constipation which has the symptom of blood in the stool. Make sure you're getting about 30grams of fibre a day to help all that protein pass through your system. (Try All-Bran cereal by Kellogs in the morning) but don't eat too much in your first week because it can cause stomach upset since the body can't digest fibre and will be unaccustomed to such high amounts in the digestive tract at first.

Top Bottom