Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone have a high protien and high calorie diet for someone with a busy schedule.

flex123

Heres my daily day as of now. In Sept my schedule changes.

now:

-wake up 8 goto work at 9
-lunch break at 12-1
-get outta work at 5 and home by 5:30
-workout from 8-9
-go out for the night
-sleep around 1 am

During School beginning in Sept:

mon/weds/fri classes from 10:10 till 1. Have to leave at 9 to drive there.

tues/thurs classes from 9:10 till 1 must leave at 7:45 to travel.

Grab something to eat before going into work at 1:30

get outta work at 5 and get home by 5:30

rest till 8 then workout till 9

after workout do school work for the night and then goto bed.

Ok so thats my basic day. Anyone have a good diet that they are on during a busy day. I don't have time to be cocking up meals throughout the day:( What types of food could be easy made the night before, remember that if I bring food for work it will sit in my car during the time I'm at school.

Any ideas guys? I usually don't get many meals in during the day and usually eat fast food cause it's quick and easy while I'm on the go in school and at work.

I, too have a busy schedule but, and I think most people here will say the same thing, I will always make time to eat. If that means getting up 10 minutes earlier then I will. I try not to rely on meal replacement shakes, but I use them when I have to (during work, after lunch breaks). Hard boiled eggs are a good and easy choice. cold chicken is always easy and sometimes tasty.
just important to fit in meals when u can, and stick to your diet.
drink lots of water to, which can be tough when your on the run.

Everybody's busy, but, as far as cooking goes, just cook everything on your day off. I cook a weeks worth of food on Sunday, 1-2 bags of chicken and several lb's of beef. Put them in tupperware containers. I don't really eat much rice anymore so I don't cook it. For quick non-cook carbs, eat oatmeal, use a microwave.

You can cook some sweet potatoes ahead of time too. They will stay good for a while until you use them. As was previously mentioned, hard boiled eggs and chicken are convenient. I have a bunch of cans of tuna, some rice cakes and peanut butter in my desk at work too. If you have access to a refrigerator during the day, cottage cheese has some good protein. If you're rich, you can stock up on your favorite protein bars and carry some around, so you don't risk getting stranded without some good nutrition. I carry around a back pack with my food for the day in it. I even keep my chicken and sweet potatoes in it. I don't really care about keeping it cold. As long as your not in the sun all day, it'll be fine (at keast I haven't contracted salmonella yet). A few of my friend carry around one of those little playmate coolers. I haven't quite reached that level yet. With some prior planning and preparation, you can make sure you have what you need when you need it.

You can cook some sweet potatoes ahead of time too. They will stay good for a while until you use them. As was previously mentioned, hard boiled eggs and chicken are convenient. I have a bunch of cans of tuna, some rice cakes and peanut butter in my desk at work too. If you have access to a refrigerator during the day, cottage cheese has some good protein. If you're rich, you can stock up on your favorite protein bars and carry some around, so you don't risk getting stranded without some good nutrition. I carry around a back pack with my food for the day in it. I even keep my chicken and sweet potatoes in it. I don't really care about keeping it cold. As long as your not in the sun all day, it'll be fine (at least I haven't contracted salmonella yet). A few of my friend carry around one of those little playmate coolers. I haven't quite reached that level yet. With some prior planning and preparation, you can make sure you have what you need when you need it.

flex123 said:
I don't have time to be cocking up meals throughout the day:(

I hate cocking up meals :D ... Just kidding :D
I found that the Starkist tuna in the pouch is a great way to carry around quality protein-packed food without much of a hassle...just make sure you have a plastic fork with you. When you're done you have no clean-up.

And even though I really hate sandwiches, they're extremely easy to carry around and don't take up much room in a backpack.

---Mr. S---

I do the cook before hand thing.. works good... Tuna too... it's dry, so I mix two cans in BBQ sauce or whatever.. then tupperware it... drink shakes as well...

Ummm.... Rice you can cook a shitload of... instant isn't as good as long grain brown rice, but fuck it... it's quick, and better then no carbs... eat that, with precooked chicken, or seasoned beef... Just freeze it... stock up on tupperware man...

That's it...

S.

Top Bottom