Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone gone from 20% to 10% body fat?

drumwhore

Just wanting to hear from anyone who has gone from around 20ish % body fat down to 10% or less. Were you shocked at how much smaller you looked? Were you disappointed to lose all that extra mass? Did you look all that much smaller?
I started my first cutting phase just over a week ago, only having carbs for breakfast and pre workout, already dropped 3kg, probably mostly water and glycogen. I'm worried about looking too skinny when as body fat drops......

Nope but I commend you on your decision for a healthier lifestyle. Just be patient and keep going even of you don't get results right away. Most importantly read read read! Knowledge is power

i felt that way at first, but as i got leaner and hardened up, everyone around me thought i had gained mass when in fact i had dropped 30lbs.

I'm on the CKD diet, I've gone from 16.2% BF to 11.8% BF in about 5 weeks. I'm not dissapointed at all. I've actually gained a little muscle mass during this time. Currently doing CKD, Bill Starr's 5x5 Mon, Wed, Fri and HIIT on Tues, Thurs, Sat.

I'm on the CKD diet, I've gone from 16.2% BF to 11.8% BF in about 5 weeks. I'm not dissapointed at all. I've actually gained a little muscle mass during this time. Currently doing CKD, Bill Starr's 5x5 Mon, Wed, Fri and HIIT on Tues, Thurs, Sat.

Good job! That's impressive

I was in the mid 20's and dropped to the low teens before.. 36-38 inch waist to 28-30 inch

it felt great... this was years ago when i let myself go... yes i lost strength

i ran a catabolic/vegan type diet.. only fruits/veggies. and water .. the occasional chicken breast

I have twice. The first time was for my wedding. I starved myself and did ungodly amounts of cardio. Went from 130lbs (5'5") and around 21% bodyfat and 26 inch waist to a 23 inch waist, 115lbs and 11% bodyfat. Felt horrible but looked skinny, which was what I used to think was sexy.

I also dieted for a competition (which I chickened out and never entered) 2-3 years ago. This time I followed a strict exercise and diet routine for 12 weeks. I weighed 124 with a 26 inch waist and 10% bodyfat, but I looked cut.

While I felt great reaching my goal, I also felt weak and tired. Now I eat healthy constantly and keep my BF at around 15%.

Rebecca D

Since beginning of year I started about 23% and am currently hanging around 15%. Went from almost 40 inch waist to a 34. But I gained 4 inches in width on my shoulders, biceps are bigger. I get a lot more compliments now on my muscle mass and size then I did at 30 pounds heavier. Having abs showing too doesn't hurt the eye either ;).

Personally I love it, and continue to love it. I don't feel smaller at all, I feel way leaner and confidence way up. Being able to feel muscle instead of an inch of fat on my chest or thighs whenever I touch them is such a better feeling mentally. It'll show through to others around you.

Since beginning of year I started about 23% and am currently hanging around 15%. Went from almost 40 inch waist to a 34. But I gained 4 inches in width on my shoulders, biceps are bigger. I get a lot more compliments now on my muscle mass and size then I did at 30 pounds heavier. Having abs showing too doesn't hurt the eye either ;).

Personally I love it, and continue to love it. I don't feel smaller at all, I feel way leaner and confidence way up. Being able to feel muscle instead of an inch of fat on my chest or thighs whenever I touch them is such a better feeling mentally. It'll show through to others around you.

So you actually gained muscle on your shoulders and arms while losing fat off your gut?
Also when you measure your waist, is that measured around your belly or where the top of your pants sit? I seem to have a lot of visceral fat which gives me a big belly bulge, can't wait to burn the bitch off!

So you actually gained muscle on your shoulders and arms while losing fat off your gut?
Also when you measure your waist, is that measured around your belly or where the top of your pants sit? I seem to have a lot of visceral fat which gives me a big belly bulge, can't wait to burn the bitch off!

I measured two places. Waist was around my belly button which I lost 4 inches and my hips was around my hip bones and largest part of my butt which I lost 4 1/2 inches total. Gained a little over an inch on my arms, and gained 4 inches from shoulder to shoulder. A lot better V shape if you ask me! :)

I didn't have a lot of mass on my shoulders (my traps are always large though) so when I really started working my shoulders they grew insane. You can see the pictures in my gallery.

Top Bottom