Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone gone from 20% to 10% body fat?

I did !

Actually 32% to 9.5 and I did it in under 7 months. P90x and Insanity (I am now on round 2 of insanity with 3 weeks to go ). strict diet and never missed a workout. BCAAS in a fasted state every morning did the trick.

I went from bordering obese to skinny (125lb fat loss). Have to admit, I looked horrible. I thought I looked good but I didn't. I didn't do any weight training during the fat loss though it took all of my focus just to lose the weight. After losing I started weight training in the gym and very quickly started putting on muscle and looking better. That was years ago though.

Just recently I went from almost 20% at the end of a 'eat way too much' cycle to now 15% in about 5 weeks on a 1000-1250 calorie deficit and have not lost any muscle. This is on a cruising dose of about 200mg of test and high protein, moderate/low carb, low fat diet.

I went from bordering obese to skinny (125lb fat loss). Have to admit, I looked horrible. I thought I looked good but I didn't. I didn't do any weight training during the fat loss though it took all of my focus just to lose the weight. After losing I started weight training in the gym and very quickly started putting on muscle and looking better. That was years ago though.

Just recently I went from almost 20% at the end of a 'eat way too much' cycle to now 15% in about 5 weeks on a 1000-1250 calorie deficit and have not lost any muscle. This is on a cruising dose of about 200mg of test and high protein, moderate/low carb, low fat diet.

Could you tell me which Nutrition protocol you followed? Did you do the CKD diet? Or, IIFYM? Also how did you calculate your exact Food requirements?

I am trying to get down to 15 in 5 weeks time.

Many thanks!

Honestly I just figured out the calories of everything I put in my mouth and strictly controlled it. I ate 1500 calories per day and did cardio most days of the week. The fat just fell off. I had no muscle under all that fat anyway so that style of diet was fine.

Thanks to those days I have a pretty good handle on what my daily calorie requirements are so these days I am following an intermittent fasting protocol where I fast 20 hours every day and eat for 4. I train fasted and its working very well. I am eating 2000 calories per day, roughly 50% protein, 10% fat. I do about 600 calories worth of cardio per day so am coming in at about 1400 net calories per day. I am not losing any of my muscle mass and approaching the best I have ever looked.

RickRock seems like the resident expert on Intermittent fasting and has a nice thread on it. I'd recommend that approach if you have the discipline and want to lose the weight fast.

Top Bottom