Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone gone from 20% to 10% body fat?

Just wanting to hear from anyone who has gone from around 20ish % body fat down to 10% or less. Were you shocked at how much smaller you looked? Were you disappointed to lose all that extra mass? Did you look all that much smaller?
I started my first cutting phase just over a week ago, only having carbs for breakfast and pre workout, already dropped 3kg, probably mostly water and glycogen. I'm worried about looking too skinny when as body fat drops......

Nope...when I went from 20% - 10%, my body weight went from 180lbs to 205lbs so I was bigger and looked pretty bad ass.

I plan on getting under 8% BF and at the rate I'm changing, which has been consistent loss of about 2 pounds a week, while gaining about half a pound of muscle a week, I'll be there within the next 5-8 weeks. Only supps I'm taking is a pre-workout (assault - which I may be changing from...), Whey protein at breakfast and after workouts, and casein protein before bed. With the decrease in muscle I've also had an increase in shoulder and arm size, and even if I lose a little arm or shoulder size in the following weeks for some reason, I'd just be happy with the new cuts. I look at fat as being useless in our modern society. Muscle gets the job done, and I plan on going into a gaining phase come fall. Good luck bud!

Since I am unable to train and can do only cardio right now I am trying to go from apx 22% to under 10 % preferably around 8%. So that when I can train again in a month or two (hopefully) I can start from scratch.
I'm doing high impact cardio at least once a day for 45 minutes minimum. Some days I do 90-100 min split in two sessions.
My cals while on a 500 calorie deficit should be in the neighborhood of 2700-2800. But I'm actually only eating apx 1200-1800 cals ED. Whey, chicken, salmon, red meat. Trying to keep carbs down under 50-60 grams daily. Fats around 100 grams. I'm trying to split running/biking type cardio with interval sprinting (trying to cure shin splints cause I love sprinting)
and with more functional body cardio like tire flipping, sledgehammer/tire work , axe/log work.
I have been dropping an average of 1 lb a day. But its anywhere from .6 lb to 1.5 lbs depending on cardio.
Started Forged Burner with adderlin last week. Really helps.
Down 18 pounds in the last 3 weeks. At least 25 more to go.
I'm gonna look like friggin lance armstrong if I cant start training soon (sob....SOB!!)

I think I need to add a carb load day of maybe 200-250g because about every 4 days I start dragging ass and really start freaking out to eat carbs)

Last edited:
Just wanting to hear from anyone who has gone from around 20ish % body fat down to 10% or less. Were you shocked at how much smaller you looked? Were you disappointed to lose all that extra mass? Did you look all that much smaller?
I started my first cutting phase just over a week ago, only having carbs for breakfast and pre workout, already dropped 3kg, probably mostly water and glycogen. I'm worried about looking too skinny when as body fat drops......

When I finally started to lose the fat, all I ever heard from people was how much bigger I looked. Never at any point did I look or feel smaller, it's the exact opposite! More shred and more veins and better proportions is what really makes you look huge. You are actually the first person I've heard who talks like that, is this the first time you've ever cut the fat? If so, your fears are unfounded, IMHO. Maybe some of your lifts will go down a little, but its usually only high school kids that worry about that anyway. Go ahead and get lean, man. You definitely won't regret it, and it's the easiest thing in the world to go back if you do regret it.

I am in the same situation i was around 22% now i am 17 and i am trying to burn more. What is the best cardio for this you think? HIIT or incline fast walk for 1 hour?

Yo! Those results I was claimed earlier are even better than I had estimated. I know I estimate that I started off at between 14-16%, and I estimated that I had gotten to about 11.2% BF (due to what I've seen in the mirror and my weight loss - 10 pounds), but I've actually gotten down to 7.5% BF. I've tried countless attempts to get to where I'm at now, and my plan is the first to work for me. I believe it's ALL in the diet! Good luck man!

fasted incline fast walk imo.

^^^ YES

Or interval sprints. Whatever gets your HR into the zone it needs to be in. Walking fast at an incline of 5 or more on the treadmill will definatley kick your ass though and do the job.
I like interval training because its not quite as boring. Plus walking uphill with a torn ACL requires me to put my brace on and I'm a lazy shit. :biggrin:

Gear assisted here with Tren, but I went from around 18% to under 10%. 1 week left in the cycle. I love my new body. Only downside is none of my clothes fit anymore. It sucks too because I'm tall and now have a 29 inch waist so I'm pretty much screwed finding pants that fit.

Top Bottom