Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone experienced saggy skin after losing weight

jakobCA

so I did an extensive diet and I lost a lot of weight over the past 4 years. The problem is I ended up with stretch marks on my stomach and I still have some fat left over on certain parts of my body like my butt and stomach. Also my chest is kind of saggy. Is there a diet that I can do that can get rid of Excess skin

Yes loose skin is a real issue with fat loss
there is a few things you can do
fasting, like daily fasting and dry fasting and wet fasting
HGH, 1-2 ius per day to tighten up the skin

I also found yohimflame helped me locally lower abs with fasting

so I did an extensive diet and I lost a lot of weight over the past 4 years. The problem is I ended up with stretch marks on my stomach and I still have some fat left over on certain parts of my body like my butt and stomach. Also my chest is kind of saggy. Is there a diet that I can do that can get rid of Excess skin

No.

Happens… like has been mentioned fasting is a great option, and I do think 2-2.5iu hgh/day may help as well, I think it’s made a difference for me in this area.

Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Typically you will be stuck with it but some progress can happen. It is very slow though.

This is the correct answer ^^^^^
I compete and used to be overweight. I am constantly trying to hide the looseness of my skin in my posing.
You can get surgery which I opted not to. There is a good option of radio frequency that will tighten the skin.....: somewhat. It lasts about 3 months. It does appear to tighten it after doing it consistently. I do it yearly before the start of the competitions for the year.
Fasting will get you nowhere, oral ingestation of collagen and creams also don’t do anything. I even have tried preparation H on the skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom