Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever buy those economy bags of frozen chicken breast?

polarpixie

Does anyone know anything about those bags of frozen uncooked chicken breasts? Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy them or why they would taste so different?

I bought a bag beacuse they are so cheap. Am I paranoid or does it really taste different? I know it says something about injecting them with sodium nitrate on the packaging, but that is not anything that should make it taste bad....I don't think I can eat another bite of this stuff....:worried:

buy them?
I just grab them and run.

I got a costco membership technically, but I'm too lazy to go over there and finish the application process with the pic and all.

I hear they got chicken. that you have to pay for.
dead ones.

i used to buy them but it was a pain in the ass letting them defrost. I usually just buy the fresh family size pack of chick breasts now.

Reactions: Cut
I don't defrost, I just stick a breast in the oven for 20 mins. You think that's why it tastes funny??? They are well defrosted by then.

Buy it, it's cheap and easy. The ones that I get are individually frozen, so you just take out how ever many you want slap em in the Foreman or oven and you are good to go.

They taste a little different from like fresh chicken, that has never been frozen. But it's a lot less expensive, and when you eat more than two chicken breasts a day, it's worth sacrificing the taste. Besides when you eat that much chicken, I would imagine that everyone has numurous recipes for preparing the shit. So taste is all up to you.

HappyScrappy said:
buy them?
I just grab them and run.

I got a costco membership technically, but I'm too lazy to go over there and finish the application process with the pic and all.

I hear they got chicken. that you have to pay for.
dead ones.

happyscrappy......you...you...are just such a wild man!!! lol.

polarpixie said:
I don't defrost, I just stick a breast in the oven for 20 mins. You think that's why it tastes funny??? They are well defrosted by then.

That might have something to do with it.

I can buy them by the case from a local processer down here, but I just don't have the room to store that much in my freezer.

Plus I love me steak.:p :p

To me they tast how a dog might taste.. and when you bite into one of those toenail things.... ewww. I like ground beef. Ground Beef.. in the micro wave.. then drain the fat.. run it under hot water.. and EAT!!!!

fuck chicken i just eat triple threat all day for my protien needs, 60 grams of protien in every glass. :D

Top Bottom