Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any way to make Albacore Tuna less yucky??

yeah strain it, but use salt water. takes the fishiness out of any fish. if you have whole filets you can just soak them for a bit in salt water and blammo! no more fishiness.

BigRedCat.

In addition to the recepie i gave you, i did forget to mention the rinsing. It's a cooking basic to rinse meat and especially fish before preparing. Just open the can and squeeze the lid down over the sink to push the water out. Then lift the lid and pur some cold water in there and squeeze the lid down again to force it out. There, your tuna is rinsed. No need for a strainer.

It get discouraging to have to do a lot of dishes to prepare good tasting food. Stick to the method i outlined it's simple and effective.

Enjoy.

I added some lemon juice to my tuna shake today and it was actually pretty good. The best way to eat it in large quantities though is still to drink it. IMO

jesus, people...i like tuna!

Try mixing a can with hard boiled eggs. Mayo, pepper, and a hard boiled egg...yum! I also slap on a tomato slice and some lettuce, some american cheese and toss it in the microwave. Tuna melt!!!!

I agree with saint. My routine:

Step 1: Open Can
Step 2: Douse with Tabasco
Step 3: Devour Greedily right out of the can
Step 4: Get rid of can to avoid the lingering smell
Step 5: Brush your teeth

Top Bottom