Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tips on how to stick to a diet

Look at yourself in the mirror. If you want to diet, you obvioulsly don't like the way you look. So, just in the mirror at what you don't like everytime you want to eat something.

:fro:

The best way I have found to stick to a diet (aside from pure willpower) is to allow yourself reward meals. For instance you tell yourself that if you follow the diet EXACTLY for the next 6 days then you can have anything you want for the seventh day without feeling guilty. A more sucessful version of this is to allow yourself a cheat day (or meal) where you allow yourself all of the low fat, high carb foods you desire. This is better for you and your weight loss goals than an all out, high fat cheat day/meal, but requires a little more restraint (unless you on a CKD).

You have to WANT it bad. You have to have dedication and willpower and want to make it happen. You have to say to yourself I want this and nothing is going to stop me. Aside from drive and disipline, take a cheat meal once a week. good luck!

Pink, no offense to you because i'm sure you have a better body but in your avatar you kinda remind me of Jennifer Capriati. If you tell me you are then i retract what i said about the body thing.

Place the most disgusting picture of yourself that you can find on your fridge and anywhere else your prone to crave foods. For example, on your desk at work if you go to the candy machines.

You guys are misunderstanding me here

JavaGuru said:
Place the most disgusting picture of yourself that you can find on your fridge and anywhere else your prone to crave foods. For example, on your desk at work if you go to the candy machines.

Thanks for the quotes guys but I think you have misunderstood me. I am not fat, i am not ugly and have no problem with my current weight. but as I said I love JUNK Food. Ive stayed away from it for about 6 months and my bf persentage has dropped quite a bit since then.

My problem is I LOVE JUNK FOOD and all I need is some advice or tips on how to stay away.

See The problem started when I quit smoking, and started turning to food as a subsititue for smoking. WHen I realised I was picking up weight I stopped before it was too late. Now Im at gym working out and getting back in shape but damn is it hard not eating McDonalds and Chockkies

I think thats my whole problem. Im not fat so I in my mind I dont think I need a diet but Id like to go one to drop my BF persentae even more and look not good like i do now but awesome!

batzgirl

you can do it just keep picking yourself backup after the slips and falls and i promise you will fall in line with your goals and be happy as ever:angel:

Top Bottom