Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any suggestions on how to kill carb cravings withought carbs ? ?+ Anavar question

FOZY

Just found out 2 weeks ago my BF was 14% so I want to diet down....Doing the low carb thing and it is killing me...I have brought them down to under 100 G and its tough....craving, energy down.........I am getting over 100G of fat including flax and Peanut oils and around 300-350G protein.

Cals down to 2500 from over 3000 @ 5'8 190.

How accurate are calipers B/c I thought I was much lower, OH well
Time to get lower before I bulk again

Might take some anavar at 50mg a day starting monday,and bring cals and carbs down even lower what do you think ? ?

How would you split the doses up they are ** 10mg. I just want to avoid going catabolic when the cals come down

Try bumping up your carbs again say to 200-300/day, but megadosing ALA in the 2 gram - 3 gram/day range. You could also take 50-100mgs of 5HTP/day to help w/ carb cravings. When you get desperate, you could drink Wyler's, sweet but no sugar and only 2 grams of carbs per serving.

ALA will help here.... I hate low carb diets.... with ala I can get low like carbs with like 250 carbs+ a day. I just got my 250mg caps in. Let me know if you want any.

Ty

This sucks. It's probably the hardest thing to discipline yourself to do. The only thing I can think of is to eat OFTEN. You MUST eat BEDFORE you get hungry. Once you are hungry, it is too late and your body will crave carbs. Also ALA should help in that you can get away with a few more carbs. You look like you are taking in the proper fat for energy. Have you read TheOneCrumCake's post on this in the Diet Discussion Board? It may help.

I cheat with green veggies like brocoli. I eat a lot of them, and check the ketostix regularly. It helps get you through until carb up day.

Low carb diets suck and in the long run they don't work. Who would want to feel like that all the time.

I eat alot of green vegi's that is where most of my carbs are comming from.........help push everything through

I am taking about 500mg ala a day so I might up the carbs and ala...
I have not used a carb up day yet, I am thinking this sunday will be my first, how many crabs do you suggest on the carb up day

2-300 whoile wheat carbs be enough ? ? ?

Lone if you a better way to drop BF and hold muscle let me know..

Anyhelp on the var would be appreciated??

Top Bottom