Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any problem with eating lots of fish?

Junenuk

I am in a resort right now with all inclusive. And they serve here fresh salmon everyday, like this red fatty fish. Is it ok to eat a lot of it with vegetables? Is it very calorie heavy? Any other problem with eating lots of red fish?

It is fine, as long as you will eat it withinreasonable limits. It is not particularly calorie heavy as you callit, but it does have quite some calories, so keep track of the amountof fish that you eat. That gotta me some cool place if they give thatkind of food unlimited! Enjoy!

all i know is the horror stories i hear about them fish farms scare the hell out of me which is too bad cuz i love fish. just not the kind thats full of antibiotics and god knows what.

And who said it is a third world resort? ))) I don't know....the stay here costs 350 USD per day, so I think it is quite high end in quite a civilized country....so the freshness of the fish is not a concern to me. I was just wondering in terms of nutrition if it is bad too eat too much of fish.

i would not be eating salmon at a 3rd world resort. you are opening yourself up for food poisoning. the answer in this case is NO

stay away from fish and any food you do eat should smell okay and be fully cooked!!

THIS!
I only eat fish and or seafood that I actually harvest myself.

Top Bottom