Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any natural ways to raise testosterone?

Not really.
Testosterone is a hormone your body prodcues naturally. The body use fats to make hormones so you could increase your healthy fat intake which might raise your testosterone levels a bit.

how old are you bro.

I take ZMA (blend of zinc, magnesium and b6 at correct doses) and it can (supposedly) increase test by up to 30% if you have a deficiency. I'll try and find the article. So far, after about two weeks on it, I've noticed more morning wood, and a little more intensity in workouts.

resonator said:
I take ZMA (blend of zinc, magnesium and b6 at correct doses) and it can (supposedly) increase test by up to 30% if you have a deficiency. I'll try and find the article. So far, after about two weeks on it, I've noticed more morning wood, and a little more intensity in workouts.

the 30% increase in deficient individuals would be most likely attributed to the zinc as it is possible to have lower testosterone if your not getting enough dietary zinc.

*DISCLAIMER* This information comes from myself and may be devoid of facts, evidence and any other sense of proof.

I see testosterone like the waves of the sea. The higher you raise it, the harder it comes crashing down. The body tries to keep a constant balance of all its functions (homeostasis) and when these functions are disturbed it overcompensates in an attempt to attain an equilibrium.

So the result in raising testosterone equals out. Actually in my opinion you get less overall testosterone.

Ever see what a roider looks like after he's been off roids for a while?

I think theres no 'secret' to bodybuilding. Just a sensible diet, good training, and a good attitude.

But no one listens to me anyways, so find out for yourself.

Good luck bro.

ZMA = marketing hype

If it works for you it is either because you're zinc deficient or it is the placebo effect

Not too sure about anything that raises testosterone but there are supposedly herbs that can lower SHBG such as avena sativa and maura parma. All this does is allow for more free testosterone to be used in your body. Supposedly helpful in conjunction with anabolics. I've tried both but don't use gear...so I didn't notice any big changes. Morning wood is just as frequent without.

Top Bottom