Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any differences in cold/hot food?

Lenarl

Is there any difference ifyou eat hot, warm, or cold food? The thing is that at my new job Igot no microwave, so I can't warm up my lunches. Is it fine to eatcold.

Theoretically, eating warmfood can improve and facilitate digestion, since the body won't bewasting energy to warm up the food in order to process it. But it isnot such a big deal to eat cold food.

Not really.

Theoretically you will burn more calories eating cold food because your body has to raise it to ambient body temperature (37 C) but the amount of calories burned is kind of negligible.

I would just eat whatever temperature food you enjoy best.

Wow Steve - I am also moving to the US if they will grant me a green card! 20 bucks for a microwawe!?!? That is insanely cheap - here where I live it is at least 150 USD, and I am not very keep on paying this much money for everyone else at the job to be using it.

So I will eat food as is, since it makes no difference.

Nothing wrong with eating it cold. You are doing much better than all the people that go out and get fast food every day for lunch. A little cold chicken and veggies will be just fine!

Top Bottom