Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety over shredding...

barbell265

Evnin all;
I posted this earlier in the anabolic forum and no one has any advice so I thought I would try here.

I am very anxious about shredding up post cycle. I don't want to lose lean mass but I want to cut down the BF% to 6-7 for the shredded look. I have one major question and that is; how long after clomid should I begin shredding? Do I load on creatine and wait 4-8 weeks before shredding or start right after clomid? Also is there a way of systematicly reducing my carb intake to best support anabolisim and preserve the new muscle I have built?

Thanks in advance for the tips / pointers!!

Barbell265

barbell265 said:
Evnin all;
I posted this earlier in the anabolic forum and no one has any advice so I thought I would try here.

I am very anxious about shredding up post cycle. I don't want to lose lean mass but I want to cut down the BF% to 6-7 for the shredded look. I have one major question and that is; how long after clomid should I begin shredding? Do I load on creatine and wait 4-8 weeks before shredding or start right after clomid? Also is there a way of systematicly reducing my carb intake to best support anabolisim and preserve the new muscle I have built?

Thanks in advance for the tips / pointers!!

Barbell265

usually cutting right after cycle is a bad idea, you lose ALL your gains; however after clomid if your libido is up and your feeling good, then i dont see why not. Creatine post cycle is a great idea; if you have any clen to run throughout clomid, or 10mg of dbol upon wakening will drastically improve mass preservation.

Again with preserving muscle mass after a cycle, you need to keep carbs relatively high to keep you anabolic; i usually load carb in the AM and try to taper them throughout the day. This helps keep bf% down.

Top Bottom