Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another egg thread

Jerichoty

there hasn't been an egg thread on here in a while so I thought I'd start 1. My question is I've been reading that raw eggs absorb better than cooking them but doesn't that mean that you can get salmonella poisoning from them? would adding them to cold milk raw make them tolerable to drink

Dont drink raw eggs or eat raw eggs you can get sick
just boil or fry them no need for this raw nonsense

there hasn't been an egg thread on here in a while so I thought I'd start 1. My question is I've been reading that raw eggs absorb better than cooking them but doesn't that mean that you can get salmonella poisoning from them? would adding them to cold milk raw make them tolerable to drink

There was no need.

salmonella is a bacteria strain found in poultry, not just eggs. but it is spread when the chickens are kept in barns or cages together. no different then how shit gets spread on airplanes or movie theaters among people so easily

the solution is buy high quality eggs from a place where chickens are free to roam and run around outside. this will prevent diseases from being passed into the eggs

Top Bottom