Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar only cycle and diet question for a little leaning out and strength retaining

S

solidj55

ok i plan to do an anavar only cycle at 50mgs/day for 8 weeks. I am not really considering this a cutting cycle but I would like to work on some problem fat areas I have. my bodyfat is around 12% so im not too bad off. the problem areas I have are love handles and a little pot belly, also very little puffyness around the nips(very little) I am lean as shit everywhere else oddly enough. I am going to do Yohomburn(sp) twice a day for about the first 4 weeks of the cycle. In the am I will be using it on the nips and love handles and in the pm ill rub it over my entire pot belly. I will probably do two weeks of clenbuterol about mid cycle(weeks4and5) at about 60mcgs/day. I will be doing Gorilla Cardio three days a week(15 min total routine-jog/sprint circuit training)first thing in the am on an empty stomach. My diet will be like this: 6 meals/day-300g protein, 150g carbs, 75g of fat per day. I lift on Monday/wednesday/friday-the sprints on tues thurs and sat. I am 5'5" 185lbs. My main goal is to lean out these problem areas and at the least keep as much strength as I can while cutting down the fat. My question is, do you guys think I will be able to keep my strength with the anavar while limiting my carbs and doing the cardio???? My strength is the main concern. I have to get rid of this damn pot belly though. What do you guys think. Oh yea I will be using clomid post cycle. What do you guys think my results will be? I chose anavar for the fat loss it promotes in the mid section and for the strength gains it gives, oh yea and the whole appetite suppression is good for me too.

If you're just trying to maintain muscle mass while dieting you really don't need 50mg/day of Ox. You could get away with as little as 25mg/day. Plus I'd really run the ox for longer than 8 weeks. Do the math.

15 min of cardio is worthless. That's just going to deplete muscle glycogen and not burn fat. Bump that up to at least 30min if not 45min. Doing it in the morning on an empty stomach works great though.

I'm sure the clen will be nice, but why not just run ECA the entire 8+ weeks instead? (Between the ox and ECA you'll probably not want to eat all day long! :) )

Your strength will not go down and will probably start increasing a lot starting the 3rd week.

I agree with DTOX.

You need to set your priorities and not try to do everything at once. Focus on fat loss and maintaining lbm.

Your diet is simple yet very good. A little too much fat in my opinion.

Anavar/Clen is all you need to get ripped

Try this:

2 weeks of dieting at 2600-2700 CLEAN cals no drugs whatsoever.

Weeks 1-2: Clen at 2500 cals

Weeks 3-10: Anavar/ Clen weeks 6-7

Weeks 10-11: Clen/Clomid

well i appreciate the replys but I must say I dont agree with DTOX. For anyone who has ever tried this 15min cardio routine they will tell you that it does indeed work very well. And as for running ECA for 8 weeks nonstop, what kind of advice is that? Yea Im sure it will keep the metabolism going but everything Ive read says it should be run very simular to the way clen is run which is for about 14 days and then take 14 off. Im not being a dick but I dont think that is good advice at all. As for Big Andy, I like the idea about the layout of the calories and where to run the clen, thats how Ill be doing my cycle. Thanks for the ideas.

Top Bottom