Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar cycle diet for losing fat

Roman J. Pierre

Hey bros,
high protein low carbs is pretty much the mandatory diet plan for those taking AAS, but is it the same for anavar when it's being used for cutting? we all know it's very mild so is there are a chance if you go to aggressive on your protein intake you can end up bulking up and that's not what I want, I just want to get really cut.

there is no mandatory diet plan when using AAS. what you are describing is a keto diet.

my position on diets and AAS is simple. you should have it already dialed in before using AAS. don't just hop on gear and try to figure it out. what works off of steroids will work better on steroids.

people who starve their body on AAS are depending on the steroids to prevent catabolism. it is a strategy that I happen to think is stupid unless you are competing or going for the twink look

Whether using anavar or not cutting will come down to diet. Anavar is not a fat burner so you don't really even need it. I would just get to a 500 calorie deficit. Then if you need some enhancement look into Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin.

Steroids are not fat burners and do not change the way you should structure your diet. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

The most important thing when it comes to loosing body fat is to make sure you are in a calorie deficit. In this video I explain how to calculate your calorie, protein, carb and fat requirements based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

Whether using anavar or not cutting will come down to diet. Anavar is not a fat burner so you don't really even need it. I would just get to a 500 calorie deficit. Then if you need some enhancement look into Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin.

Well, as most people said already, its not the drugs that make you cut - its the diet.

Therefore you would need to have calorie deficit of about 500 and then adjust from there. My suggestion is to start with that and adjust it as the time passes. For example, with every few weeks, as you see the progress slowed down or halted, slash down another 200-300 calories until you get to your destination.

Anavar will not help you burn fat, but it will help with vascularity and it will help to prevent losing muscle. Cardarine on the other hand actually does directly burn fat.

Top Bottom