Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amount of fat to take in?

Jordanshapiro

[FONT=&quot]I've worked out my calorie BMR and Im confident that I can take in the right amount of calories but what about fat in take, I have looked around but there is limited information on this. All I know the RDA is 60g a day, what happens if someone only takes in 20,30,40 grams a day. What will the affect be?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

If you consistently come up short on your fat intake you will begin to have health issues. The first outward symptoms would likely be skin issues like dry elbows and knees.

there is no rule when it comes how much this or that to take in. an efficient body needs way less anyway.

if people spent more effort making their bodies more healthy and efficient vs. worrying about 'getting in my macros' then people would actually have success with nutrition. instead we keep getting fatter and fatter as a country. my gosh everyone on my street is overweight or obese. just imagine those of you who live in the deep south or midwest. even with all this we still see people posting that they 'need to get in more'... how does this make sense people?

I've worked out my calorie BMR and Im confident that I can take in the right amount of calories but what about fat in take, I have looked around but there is limited information on this. All I know the RDA is 60g a day, what happens if someone only takes in 20,30,40 grams a day. What will the affect be?

Hows your health now? Cos I'm gonna assume, unless you say otherwise, that worrying about fat wasn't an issue. Then there's why you'd wanna cut fat to 20-40g a day

Top Bottom