Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM running on empty stomach

B0ARDIN087

Is it a good thing, i heard that it is great if on a ketosis diet, but if not in ketosis u lose muscle. What is all of your opinions?

hiit am cardio is optimal for fat loss.although its not really as neccesary on a keto diet though.

running in the morning on an empty stomach on a ketogenic diet is a joke......i can't run at all.

running is hard on a ketogenic diet, i know because I've done it for 4 months at a time. For some reason though I prefer running at night and I'm really suprised how the body adapts to low carbs.

Be prepared to be much slower though; in a 5 day ckd diet, I'm much more fatigued and slow by day 3 due to carb depletion in my legs (I only run about 8miles a day tops).

a nice trick to keep you endurance is use ALA on the weekends and maybe one carb up in the middle of the week.

What I do is taper my running. For example, after the weekend, on monday, i'm full of carbs and I do about 50percent more mileage than on friday, when i'm ready for the weekend carb up.

hope this helps:)

Top Bottom