Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I over analysing this ?

toxicwaste99

[FONT=&quot]This is probably a bad case of over-analyzing. I hate to do it but curiosity has got the best of me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've moved away from chicken breasts. Whole cooked chickens are tastier, convenient and cheaper. My current regimen has me consuming a whole chicken, every day, split between two meals (2 meal of 1/2 a chicken). There's the "bon appetit"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's the "over-analyzing". For the nutrition conscious individuals, what are some of the reasons for avoiding a whole chicken. Skin removed, they're just as nutritious as the individual breast itself?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On a "analytical scale" how much better is the "breast" compared to the "darker meat" (thigh, drumstick). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any "gimmicks" I should be aware of when purchasing already cooked whole chickens?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My current approach to nutrition is such "eat whatever it takes to grow", with that being said I still would like to keep health conscious perspective on things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Much Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

what moron told you to remove the skin? the skin has some of the most nutrition in the chicken. an animal has 3 nutritious parts of the body.

1. organs
2. skin
3. bones

Americans are too much of pansies to consume any of that so that gets thrown into the trash. i laugh when 'meat eaters' get triggered over a vegan or vegetarian, then i ask them what they ate yesterday and it is always the muscle of the animal. the alpha wolf in the wild is always given the organs first due to respect. so if you aren't eating the organs, skin and making bone broth from bones i don't want to hear you bash vegans cause you are a beta yourself lol

the kicker in all this though is how you are prepping the food. is that chicken fried in bad oils and battered? if so then not healthy

cook the chicken properly.. baking, boiling, or lightly grilling with no charring. use only unrefined coconut oil

Top Bottom