Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i the only one that gets ripped on a high carb low protien moderate fat diet?

anyone else like me?

my diet is something like 200-220 carbs 50 protien 20 fats.

i currently weigh 235 but im totally shredded at 210 so i guess im about 11 percent bodyfat. but it only takes a few weeks to get shredded with some cardio and lifting.

LOL......that's about 1,200 calories there boss....at 235, you wouldnt be able to think straight.......check your ratios. I'll bet you miscalcualted big time...........that, or your "ripped" is the skin a bones look..........I could be ripped on str8 carbs......just eat a bowl of oats and call it a day..............

WTF is going on here. You must be on 2 grams of juice a week, or just have the genetics of a god. At that low of calories, you should be burning no fat and all muscle. 50 protien? Im really lost. How did you come up with this diet, and what is the point of the low protien.

no miss calculation. im not a very busy person. i dont necessarily get fat on a 3000 calorie diet either. but i have to drop cals pretty low to get the ripped abs. if i drop cals slowly i just get frustrated becase progress becomes slow. i pretty much sit around all day and workout for about and hour to and hour n a half 4-5 days a week. i get pretty hungry on this diet if i forget to eat my salads.

ive done diets where i ate 250 grams of protien with under 10 fats and only fiberous carbs. but i eventually snapped

serbstyle1 said:
WTF is going on here. You must be on 2 grams of juice a week, or just have the genetics of a god. At that low of calories, you should be burning no fat and all muscle. 50 protien? Im really lost. How did you come up with this diet, and what is the point of the low protien.

ive read some old school bodybuilding stuff about the ironagers like tom platz saying he only needed 80-100 grams max on protien and that carbs was what he mainly needed to fuel his intense workouts. if you look at pics from the 70's you will notice that they are alot harder then the ones today but not as big.

i came up with the amount of 50 by continually dropping calories and seeing what happens and guaging my strength and how i looked. i probably need more than 50 but i like to fill in more carbs than protien, i feel better witht hte carbs

i do have better than average genetics but i never done juice.

210 shreaded, 235 at 11%, you cut on extremely low protien and fat (50 and 20 grams respectively) and are a lifetime natural. Anyone ever seen a bodybuilder who was 210 at contest time? i seem to recall what both Ronnie Coleman and Flex Wheeler (and a few other well known pro's now that I think about it). Guys please remember what our boy Needsize looks like in his contest pics at 180 aftering doing a bulking cycle on about 2 grams of gear in the offseason before...

I'm not calling you a liar, but I have above average genetics, use gear, and I have competed, and know the stats and drug stacks used by alot of guys with good genetics.

BodyByFinaplix said:
210 shreaded, 235 at 11%, you cut on extremely low protien and fat (50 and 20 grams respectively) and are a lifetime natural. Anyone ever seen a bodybuilder who was 210 at contest time? i seem to recall what both Ronnie Coleman and Flex Wheeler (and a few other well known pro's now that I think about it). Guys please remember what our boy Needsize looks like in his contest pics at 180 aftering doing a bulking cycle on about 2 grams of gear in the offseason before...

I'm not calling you a liar, but I have above average genetics, use gear, and I have competed, and know the stats and drug stacks used by alot of guys with good genetics.

no im definitly not big as needsize. i am much taller

"PrinceCharming" said:
anyone else like me?

my diet is something like 200-220 carbs 50 protien 20 fats.

i currently weigh 235 but im totally shredded at 210 so i guess im about 11 percent bodyfat. but it only takes a few weeks to get shredded with some cardio and lifting.

Are you a previously banned member by chance? Just wondering, you remind me of someone who used to post here.

But to answer your question, yes I've gotten semi-ripped like that before that and tuna in a blender as a diet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom