Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i the only one that gets ripped on a high carb low protien moderate fat diet?

i am an athlete not a bb'er and i use a much higher carb count than most here but one of the best lessons for athletes to learn from bb'ers is the amount of protein they take in an how it can POSITEVELY effect your body/workouts/recover/overall feeling.

there is no doubt about it and almost every serious athlete will respond better if they increase there protein intake (Assuming they are taking in less than 1g per lb)

if i only ate 1800 cals i would be dropping weight classes very quickly.. and i weigh much less

Last edited:
EF Anton said:
Reading your posts, PC, I smell a troll. I smelled it before, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt (why?).

I know who he is too but he hasnt offended anyone has he? His diets are rather interesting and work (sadly, I've resorted to trying some of those crazy fuckers).

hes trying to offend chewy apprently. dont tell me its NClifter. that guy was such a deuchbag

Judo Tom said:

if i only ate 1800 cals i would be dropping weight classes very quickly.. and i weigh much less

that is the beauty of the diet. the cabbage is a like the key to making the diet work because it is a very bulky food and takes up alot of space in your stomach. i would also recommend drinkin alot of decaffinated soada to quench your thirst and of course water.

its really a life style change because we are all used to eating pizza bread icecream and alot of good tastin processed food. just buy all veggie stuff like the diet i layed out.
just shredd down to ultimate leaness then pig out or just continue to eat healthy and stay shredded all the time

lee please stop your childish bitching in my threads. you have nothing constructive to say what so ever

Top Bottom