Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i the only one that gets ripped on a high carb low protien moderate fat diet?

ChewYxRage said:
you must work for the government.

do you follow the food pyramid too?

i wouldnt suggest dieting to you. if i were you id try to hit the gym and try to lift heavy weights so you can make a muscle. good luck

"PrinceCharming" said:

i wouldnt suggest dieting to you. if i were you id try to hit the gym and try to lift heavy weights so you can make a muscle. good luck

You in 11th grrade?:p

Reading your posts, PC, I smell a troll. I smelled it before, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt (why?).

"PrinceCharming" said:

Sorry, I won't be taking suggestions from the man with the 1,200 calories diet.

if i post pics you must post aswell. you know who i am and im the most shredded natty on this board. you look like shit chewyboy, please dont tell me that is a picture of your back, my grandma has more definition than that

Not directing this at anyone......but I believe a 1200 cal diet is a cutting diet for a 100-120lb individual, no matter what the ratios.

If it works for you, congrats. BUT.....I definately wouldn't recommend this to anyone else.

-2z-

Top Bottom