Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am i lucky?

ssj-hawk

( weight 225lbs , lb% 183 , bf% 18 ) now i know some of you consume crazy amounts of protein like 200g and above, but i dont.
i'd be lucky to get 150g a day, most of the time i consume between 100 - 120g, but i'm still able to put on some muscle, has anyone else had this before?

theirs this guy in one of my classes at school and unless if he was lying he only eats around 60 grams of protein a day ,he does workout though 5 times a week, but u would think that he has been working out forever and is on an extremely strict diet

Yeah, for sure if you're young and have a decent amount of bodyfat, then you can gain mass NO SWEAT if you take in enough carbs. You will only have a problem if you ever decide to 'cut'. If you don't increase your protein intake while cutting, then I guarantee you will lose a lot of muscle. As long as you're happy to 'bulk' and not worried about fat gain, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom