Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i losing too much weight too fast?

MbOoGiE

i'm following a not-so-strict diet based on Crumcake's diet (zero-low carb, high protein, high fat, high in fiber) but i may think i'm actually shedding too much weight.

lately, i don't know of my scale is completely accurate, but i went from what i thought was a safe 2-3 pounds a week to about 5 pounds in 4 days (weigh in is in the morning on an empty stomach).

i do high intensity cardio for 45 mins a day, i lift every other day (alternate heavy/light weights).

i'm 5'7 1/2, 129, lean, medium frame.

i'm not so strict on my diet, but i eat every 3 hours usually and two of those meals consist of flax seed meal and a protein shake.

i'm worried about losing muscle mass. i heard somewhere anymore than 3 pounds a week and your body uses up 1 pound of muscle as well.

i think i have a calorie deficit of about 400 cals or something, but like i said i don't really worry about it that much.

is it ok to lose that much weight? or if not, what should i eat more of?

Do the carb restriction, you're going to lose water weight. After the first week, you'll lose much slower.

MbOoGiE said:
i'm following a not-so-strict diet based on Crumcake's diet (zero-low carb, high protein, high fat, high in fiber) but i may think i'm actually shedding too much weight.

lately, i don't know of my scale is completely accurate, but i went from what i thought was a safe 2-3 pounds a week to about 5 pounds in 4 days (weigh in is in the morning on an empty stomach).

i do high intensity cardio for 45 mins a day, i lift every other day (alternate heavy/light weights).

i'm 5'7 1/2, 129, lean, medium frame.

i'm not so strict on my diet, but i eat every 3 hours usually and two of those meals consist of flax seed meal and a protein shake.

i'm worried about losing muscle mass. i heard somewhere anymore than 3 pounds a week and your body uses up 1 pound of muscle as well.

i think i have a calorie deficit of about 400 cals or something, but like i said i don't really worry about it that much.

is it ok to lose that much weight? or if not, what should i eat more of?

HOLY FUCK 129!??!?!

YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T MEAN 219?!?!?

there's no way anyone at 129 should be CUTTING.

well my target was 135 to start bulking up again, but i kinda overshot it by like 5-6 pounds with that 4 day 5 pound drop.

i started at 144.

male here.

for some reason, i don't weigh that much, but i still got flab at 145, which pissed me off and started me on cutting. i don't have bulky muscle mass, pretty much lean here. hmm, i would say i have sort of bruce lee physique, but not as cut. my six pack isn't that defined, and i wanted more definition on my chest, which was one of the reasons i tried it.

that diet is highly effective damn heh.

so how soon after should i start bulking up? i'm pretty much at 0-20g of carbs a day (from flax seed meal and protein shake and random carbs from fruit/vegetables).

this weighing scale must be a bit off though, as at 129, i look in the mirror and go 'no fucking way', it's digital which sucks. i'll reply when i get a more accurate reading.

question still stands though, let's assume the weight reading was wrong, but i still lost 5 pounds in 4 days. this is already after a few weeks on a carb restricted diet.

what should i eat more of...

Did you weigh yourself the morning after your carb up, and then 4 days later? It'll make a difference.

There's tons of threads on what to eat. Pepperoni slices with mozzerella cheese on it, microwaved, is damn good. So is philly cream cheese out of the tub.

i don't really have a carb up day.

i had a steady drop when i saw the next 3-4 days i saw myself losing almost a pound a day, eating the same stuff i've been eating for about a month.

i'm thinking it's the weighing scale just fubaring. it was fucked up to begin with (always +2 pounds). i'll check back in the next few days to see if it's still dropping.

Top Bottom