Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i getting carried away !

chris69

Banned
I am now worried about the half & Half in my morning coffee.(already got rid of sugar, now use sub) Do i need to chill a little bit,i mean i'm not going for MR-O, I just want to be on top of my program, and do whats best for my bodybuilding Style !

Half and half is half cream and half ?

I wouldn't stress too much Chris.

Some saturated animals fats are necessary in the diet IMHO.

FAT has gotten a really bad reputation in the last twenty years, now it is just emerging that all natural fats are healthy and necessary.

All the low fat craze has caused is more obesity.

Similar for the carbs are bad thing that is now starting, lumping all carbs into the same basket.

If you are concerned, I would switch to 2 or 4% fat milk.

I think skim milk is over-rated.

chris69 said:
I am now worried about the half & Half in my morning coffee.(already got rid of sugar, now use sub) Do i need to chill a little bit,i mean i'm not going for MR-O, I just want to be on top of my program, and do whats best for my bodybuilding Style !

You know, over all the years of competing and dieting I think what I learned most is what everyone rolls their eyes about... That damn saying, "Everything in moderation."

Its silly, but true and sometimes it takes years to learn what is 'your' moderation. Some people really do dump a cup of cream in their coffee, then yeah - moderation is needed. Moderation is also needed where dieting is concerned, are you stepping on-stage? Are you trying to 'look' like you're going to compete? What's your end goal?

After 10 years of competing locally and nationally, bodybuilding as an appearance in contest form can only be acheived through somewhat unhealthy means and for a day or two. When someone steps on stage, they appear the healthiest person to the audience eye, but when at home the person's joints ache from lack of fat, hair falls out, nails brittle... list goes on.

So - I always ask people, what do you really want? Then I might be inclined to say more about the cream in your coffee. :)

Quadsweep's Sister said:
You know, over all the years of competing and dieting I think what I learned most is what everyone rolls their eyes about... That damn saying, "Everything in moderation."

Its silly, but true and sometimes it takes years to learn what is 'your' moderation. Some people really do dump a cup of cream in their coffee, then yeah - moderation is needed. Moderation is also needed where dieting is concerned, are you stepping on-stage? Are you trying to 'look' like you're going to compete? What's your end goal?

After 10 years of competing locally and nationally, bodybuilding as an appearance in contest form can only be acheived through somewhat unhealthy means and for a day or two. When someone steps on stage, they appear the healthiest person to the audience eye, but when at home the person's joints ache from lack of fat, hair falls out, nails brittle... list goes on.

So - I always ask people, what do you really want? Then I might be inclined to say more about the cream in your coffee. :)
Well Said!!!

Top Bottom