Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

am I eating enough ?

fedcome11

[FONT=&quot]Here is what I have ate the past 2 days and maybe you guys can judge if this is enough for putting muscle on?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wednesday:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meal 1:Milk, Smooth(like 8 fruits in there), Waffles[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 2: Bagel (wheat), apple, 2 cookies, chips[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 3: Footlong Tuna Sub, with banana peppers, olives, tomatoes, onions, green papers, and etc. With 2 glasses milk and 2 banana's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 4: 4 boiled eggs, 3 bowls of yogurt, 1 bowl salad, 1 wheat bagel with penut butter chucky, 2 glasses milk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thursday:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meal 1: Ceral[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 2: Bagel (wheat), apple, 2 cookies, chips[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 3: 2 Bowls of Raman Noodle, Bread, 1 Glass Milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 4: 6inch Tuna Sub with same veggies, 1 glasses milk,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know much about dieting and eating the foods that help your muscles grow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If anyone could direct me to a diet or help me understand what foods I need to eat to help me out.[/FONT]

Tuning your diet and training is a highly individual process that takes trial and error. I would say you need to stick with more whole clean foods and more variety though. Cookies, lots of milk, and processed foods are not helping you.

Here is what I have ate the past 2 days and maybe you guys can judge if this is enough for putting muscle on?

Wednesday:

Meal 1:Milk, Smooth(like 8 fruits in there), Waffles
Meal 2: Bagel (wheat), apple, 2 cookies, chips
Meal 3: Footlong Tuna Sub, with banana peppers, olives, tomatoes, onions, green papers, and etc. With 2 glasses milk and 2 banana's
Meal 4: 4 boiled eggs, 3 bowls of yogurt, 1 bowl salad, 1 wheat bagel with penut butter chucky, 2 glasses milk.

Thursday:

Meal 1: Ceral
Meal 2: Bagel (wheat), apple, 2 cookies, chips
Meal 3: 2 Bowls of Raman Noodle, Bread, 1 Glass Milk
Meal 4: 6inch Tuna Sub with same veggies, 1 glasses milk,

I don't know much about dieting and eating the foods that help your muscles grow.

If anyone could direct me to a diet or help me understand what foods I need to eat to help me out.

Read our articles above. As for if that above is enough you'll know soon enough - when you gain (or don't weight).

your diet is horrendous from top to bottom. that is the typical fat american couch potato diet. i have no clue how your digestive system can handle that much processed junk.

examine each thing you put in your body and ask yourself does it exist in nature. that will help you choose better.

Man, you better watch out on the waffles and ramen consumption. This might look okay since you've only posted a two-day meal plan, but if your weekly diet looks like this daily, something is off.

Top Bottom