Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM cardio and burning only fat

John89231

I want to start some AM cardio (in a fasted state) during my cutter this time around. I normally do an ECA stack2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and I will this time but I think I need to start throwing in cardio. Are there any supplements I can/should take when doing cardio right upoun rising? I was thinking of drinking a bunch of BCAA's pre-cardio (and during) to spare all the muscle I can. Will this work or will I just be burning the BCAA's for energy instead of the fat that I would be burning.

Also can I take one ephedrine pill before the cardio to help jump start the whole process or will I like pass out because its on an empty stomach?

The best fasted pre-cardio combo I've found is
RPN DCP
Caffine
Ltyrosine
Yohimbine

It'll shred you out like a mother FU*&ER!

Hey Thanks ECLEN! I got a question for ya. I've got four more weeks of a cyp cycle. I focused mainly on cutting. Minimal losses in my opinion. question is If I were to throw clen in, when would I during PCT or after?

an eca stack is about as good as it gets. teake the eca with bcaa's about an hour before fasted cardio 3-5 days per weak.

ya but will the human body just burn the BCAA's for energy or will it just be used to preserve muscle while it burns fat. That's what im trying to understand here.

Top Bottom