Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM cardio and burning only fat

RPN DCP
Caffine
Ltyrosine
Yohimbine
Could you tell me the dosage for this combo,I want to try it
Thanks

Well I'm 220 about and I take
3 caps Yohimbine (760mg/cap)
6caps L-Tyrosine (500mg/cap)
1 cap 200mg caffine. Sometimes half that dose.
3 caps DCP

ya but will the human body just burn the BCAA's for energy or will it just be used to preserve muscle while it burns fat. That's what im trying to understand here.

it will do both. you cant burn only fat. you can only put the ratio mor in your favor. bcaa's help so does eca. adding a steroid will help a lot more but you will still burn up some muscle and like everything else it is also person dependant so try one way this time and another next time and compare yourself to yourself to find the best method. ricks suggestion sounds good also. ive never done it to say what works better for me.

RPN is the Company
DCP is the Product
RPN's DCP

Orbit nutrition has it and for pretty darn cheap. I ordered two, and they will be shipping out tuesday.

I've never tried the ECA+BCAA stack that JOE.D. Reccomends, I've had some wierd heart problems, BUT I know it works. If it can get a big ass dude like joe down to 6%bf then it's got to work.

Well I'm 220 about and I take
3 caps Yohimbine (760mg/cap)
6caps L-Tyrosine (500mg/cap)
1 cap 200mg caffine. Sometimes half that dose.
3 caps DCP

Thanks for the answer.Do you take it all in one time before the cardio,or you spread it during the day?

Thats all a one shot pre-cardio cuncoction. hahaha I know it's alot, but it works really really well.

PS. Thanks Radar and Eclen for the help dudes. What is your guys experience with clen? I've heard from numerous people that it's pretty taxing on the body?...

Top Bottom