Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aloe vera drinks while dieting

Kristhian Qe

I was wondering is this is another fake healthy drink like cranberry juice which loaded with sugar? it contains very low calories but you never know, I would some opinions on this as Thirst quencher for work out and exercise, I just can't drink water alone I hate the taste of it.

They usually do contain a lot of added sugar.

I used to mix my own sugar free kool-aid just to help get my water intake in, but that started to give me headaches so I just drink water now.

Nothings better than water anyways. A little bit of juice here and there isn't going to hurt but try to get most of your fluids in by drinking water.

Aloe vera juice, and any green juice is healthy.

• Aids digestion and even relieves occasional constipation
  • Eases stomach ache and acid
  • Increases alkalization and reduces acidity in the body
  • Soothes redness and swelling
  • Encourages normal stomach lining
  • Supports memory, learning, and overall mood
The problem with green drinks like aloe vera is that they taste terrible so all the bottle green drinks on the market are full of sugar to make the drinks palatable.

What I would do instead is buy your own greens and make a big smoothie with frozen fruit, a good whey isolate, greens, ice etc. and drink that for breakfast or after your workouts. You will get all the health benefits, but without any of the added sugar.

Aloe vera juice, and any green juice is healthy.

• Aids digestion and even relieves occasional constipation
  • Eases stomach ache and acid
  • Increases alkalization and reduces acidity in the body
  • Soothes redness and swelling
  • Encourages normal stomach lining
  • Supports memory, learning, and overall mood
The problem with green drinks like aloe vera is that they taste terrible so all the bottle green drinks on the market are full of sugar to make the drinks palatable.

What I would do instead is buy your own greens and make a big smoothie with frozen fruit, a good whey isolate, greens, ice etc. and drink that for breakfast or after your workouts. You will get all the health benefits, but without any of the added sugar.

But does supermarket aloe vera drink still provide those? I mean, are they healthy even tho they have so much sugar?

I was at the supermarket yesterday. i couldn't even find coconut water that was 100%. i saw some that were only 15%, and the best i could find was ones that still had extra ingredients and added sugars. people are so fucking spoiled and their brains are rotted where even coconut water doesn't taste good to them. it is bizarre because I love pure coconut water

if you want PURE shit you need to go to a health food store, that is the only way.

Top Bottom