Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almond milk

^^^ yes I did the whole hemp milk/almond milk thing. it made me bloated and made me feel like ass.

remember it is a very processed food. it has to be to sit in a cardboard box on the shelf for weeks/months without going bad

don't let the whole macro thing fool you, just cause it has x calorise and y sugar doesn't mean it is okay

Agreed... I've thrown out the remaining contents of the box of cereal many times after eating a bowl just from pure guilt and disgust with myself. It is good for fiber though but there are better options.

a very small % of almond milk is actually almonds. and those almonds are heavily processed to boot.

i'm very careful to say 'yeah its a scam' but i will flat out say it is

we go back to what i try to preach to people all the time. stay away from anything in the middle of the store! and stay away especially from anything in a box. stick to natural whole food sources with no preservatives.

if you can buy something and it can sit in the pantry for months without going bad then it IS bad. we didn't evolve having pantries. i'm always amazed at the shit people (especially ones with kids) have in their pantries. they got stuff in there from 10 years ago. cereal, cookies, treats, etc. it is ridiculous

Top Bottom