Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

The Almighty

As you can see from my pics, I lied about competing...in a way. Decided it would be best to compete against myself.

Stats in the pics are:
5'8
14%bf

I am starting 150mg/ed of fina tommorow for the next 7 weeks, and my goal is to get down to 9% or God willing 8% bodyfat while staying above 200 pounds. I am currently 5 weeks into 600mg/week of eq, and I just recently started 50mg/eod of winny. I have also been running 1mg/eod of anastrozole. In the past 5 weeks I have gained 8 pounds and dropped about 1% of bodyfat due to a great diet. I do no cardio, but keep my rests inbetween sets shorter whilst working out.

Two things: I will not remove the tank top until I can see my abs again, so this will have to due for now. I will also not remove the pants until I shave them legs.;) Take my word for it when I say that my legs are in good perportion with my upper body, despite 2 injuries in the past year (football incident and getting hit by an acura while walking home from the gym).

Anyway, here goes nothing. Oh, and honesty is appreciated. I do not have emotional problems, so I dont wanna hear just "Hey keep up the great work!!"

BTW, I posted these on the anabolic forum just to get some more replies before they are moved.... and to piss off the mods. :D

Last edited:
You got some size, but i think u need to add some light cardio maybe 2 or 3x times a week for myabe four weeks just to give u a little boost.

Golfer18 said:
You got some size, but i think u need to add some light cardio maybe 2 or 3x times a week for myabe four weeks just to give u a little boost.

Ya true that. I was going to start 2 days a week of high intensity sprints once I started my fina this week.

wow i can tell a huge difference now that you have bulked up... got that le priest muscletech thing going on... don;t worry too much you saw your abs before and now you will see them again soon... and keep some of that muscle... guns look huge btw.

now ive seen your face ...

i knew that was you in your avatar

btw your probably bigger than most on this board

The Almighty said:

Ya true that. I was going to start 2 days a week of high intensity sprints once I started my fina this week.

Good luck with the sprints while on fina. My cardiovascular endurance is shit on fina and I run 3 miles 3 days per week. I am running 112.5 mg ed and I am huffing and puffing after 10 mins of moderate cardio.

acneman said:
now ive seen your face ...

i knew that was you in your avatar

btw your probably bigger than most on this board

LOL, yeah my secret is out.:p

I seriously doubt im bigger than most. I saw Mike P.T.'s pics today and, although he is a giant pussy, hes still bigger than me.

I am not worrying about it though, I am one of those "under-25" kids on the board, so I got some time ahead of me.

dude there is some serious meat on this board no doubt but...

i was talkin to a highschool kid wanting info on roids for a school report
and there are a lot of little/fat fuckers like me

Top Bottom