Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

NYC BOY said:
u look like u never lifted any weights, just bloated and fat.
a lot of fat around your pecs area due to high estrogen level.

and stop posting face pic of Joe DaBomb - fitness model from New York.

I know u like him, but u will never look like him!

Better bring your ass to the gym instead of posting your pics all over !!!

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA EVERYONE THIS IS THE INFAMOUS NYC BOY!!!!!!!

Oh my lord, listen you ignorant shit, nobody wants to hear your "light weights = big gains" philosophy. Take your 150 pound candy ass and head to the gym. Dont worry, youll advance from the pink to the blue dumbells soon enough.

The Almighty said:

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA EVERYONE THIS IS THE INFAMOUS NYC BOY!!!!!!!

Oh my lord, listen you ignorant shit, nobody wants to hear your "light weights = big gains" philosophy. Take your 150 pound candy ass and head to the gym. Dont worry, youll advance from the pink to the blue dumbells soon enough.

:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

I can't believe he actually seen this thread!!!

The Almighty

Dont worry, youll advance from the pink to the blue dumbells soon enough

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

This NYC BOY claims to be a big time fitness model in New York...and with these pics it is easy to see how he could make it. Quadsweep, SAF, and Fukkenshredded aint got nothin on this homeboy.

This shit is getting funny. I can't stay off the freakin' computer at work today.

Almighty, I thought the NYC Boy was your hero? You know, your avatar and all:D

I honestly don't see how he is a fitness model/P.T. from those pics. Maybe it goes along the lines of that saying - "If you believe it, then it ain't a lie"

i dont know about fitness model but he appears to have well developed jaw muscles

damn this aint soundin as funny as i thought it would

ok he has jawmuscles from smokin poles

damn still aint very funny

nyc boys a fag

no not subtle enough

hey someone help me out on this one i dont have time to go the the stand up comedian board or the homo wanabe board to get more material

Top Bottom