Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

Looking thick bro. I usually cut during the summer, but this year I stayed bulking all the way. Maybe I'll cut next year after I reach 200 lbs. I agree with Ironmaster, Bulking is so much better. I love that feeling of going out to the club and having people say damn, you've gotten huge! Or to see all the heads turn.

I don't believe your BF is too high. Just some minor tweaking will get looking cut and with the same mass.

Realgains said:
Oh and bro 150 mg of tren every day is a lot! Generally 50-75 will fully saturate AR and some guys venture up to 100.

Keep an eye on those androgenic sides and keep us posted ...perhaps it will give you better gains......seems like a bit of a waste to me though but thats just my opinion.

Good luck with your cycle and your fat loss regime.

RG:)

Jesus I woke up and had all these replies.

RG, thats true about the tren. I have done 75mg/ed before and loved the results, and had no sides at all. My sex drive increased, my skin cleared up, in other words it was perfect. Before I went to bed last night I went over all the fina research I have loaded on my computer, and decided that I may do 1.5cc/ed for perhaps 8 weeks, maybe increasing it to 2cc/ed around weeks 4-6. I have done 75mg/ed on two occasions and my sex drive increased, my skin cleared up, in other words it was perfect. Thanks for the reply.

ironmaster said:
I'm old fashioned, of course, but I lift because I want to be BIG. I want stand out in a crowd, turn heads, scare children. If people ask you "do you workout" when you wear street clothes, then you ain't big enough. And I bet nobody is asking you that now, right? (I know, the B. Pitt, good lord Ed Norton look is in vogue somewhere, but not where I lift.)

So I think you are on the right track entirely.....hell, I think you should bulk some more. #1 mistake made by young weight trainer's is to start right out on those stupid endless routines and contest diets in the muscle mags. You got to have MASS before there is anything to cut unless you want to end up back where you started, but toned.

Successful bodybuilding is an endless series of bulking and refining over many years, with the goal being to comeback each time to the desired bodyfat % while adding new muscle each and everytime. As you get older, it becomes a matter of a few pounds a year........as you reach your maximum genetic potential.

Now, I know its summer and you need to get on the pussy hunt, but toward the fall, do this again with a shitload of androgenics, skip the "volume training" and go short and heavy on the workouts.....and eat any damn thing you want. Get real big and then trim it back some later. It's easy to cut, not so easy to be big and ripped. I usually put on 15 to 20 pounds in the winter....I was 247 in Jan, that avatar is back to 235.

Also, I can tell from the shoulder to waist differential that you are not fat, in fact you have great genetics to get real good at this, so quit your complaining.
BTW, you do a nice job on the boards.......Best regards, IM.

First of all, thanks for the reply. Coming from someone of your stature it is an honor to have you posting on my thread. Lord knows I wish to look half as good as you when Im your age.

Believe it or not, when I wear regular clothes, I get compliments all the time. Idunno, maybe the pics look different, or maybe its the fact that I go to a pussy college with no sports teams.

In either case though I understand your reasoning. I am not on a pussy hunt by any means...I dont do this for chicks (already got one) I do it for myself. Thing is, I have spent the past 8 months eating anything and everything in an attempt to gain some size, and it has worked. Naturally and drug related, I have put on about 45 pounds in the past 8 months (started at 165 at 6%bf). I just figure it would be a time to shed 4% of bf to get a better idea of what particular areas I have to work on, given the fact that it the muscles are easier viewed when the bodyfat percentage is relatively low.

And, you pretty much read my mind for this winter.

Thanks again for your reply.

Oh yeah, and Ill stop complaining.;)

serge said:
you are not really competeing in 7 weeks are you? if you do intend to compete, you might want to look into a later show

LOL, serge for someone so smart you dont ready very well.:p

In the first sentence of my post I stated that I wasnt really competing...only against myself.

I just figure that competition pics get to stay on the anabolic board for a longer duration of time. A little white lie never hurt anyone. :Pope:

el cubano said:

Hey, you shouldn't have your center channel speaker directly on top of you TV like that. I've seen it fuck up the TV before. I think it's because of the magnet in the speaker.

Nowhere else to put it. Stay on topic ya bastard. :licker:

u look like u never lifted any weights, just bloated and fat.
a lot of fat around your pecs area due to high estrogen level.

and stop posting face pic of Joe DaBomb - fitness model from New York.

I know u like him, but u will never look like him!

Better bring your ass to the gym instead of posting your pics all over !!!

NYC BOY said:

What does the red karma mean? Does that mean you're an asshole?

here we go idiots

post a pic nyc lets see the massive size you dont have

oh my eyes im blind i clicked on nyc boy's link geez is that fag you the guy with the "shove your love muscle in my mouth" look wearing the tank top

consider this a public service announcement: unless your gay dont click on nyc boy's link

NYC BOY said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Top Bottom