Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

Oh and bro 150 mg of tren every day is a lot! Generally 50-75 will fully saturate AR and some guys venture up to 100.

Keep an eye on those androgenic sides and keep us posted ...perhaps it will give you better gains......seems like a bit of a waste to me though but thats just my opinion.

Good luck with your cycle and your fat loss regime.

RG:)

The Almighty said:

Thanks for the reply son. Anyone wants to talk about transformations, they gotta look at saints pics.

Everyone has one body part that grows faster than the rest, and my arms seem to be it unfortunately. I bust ass on my chest, back, shoulders, and legs and my arms still outgrow them no matter what. Kinda sucks because I dont wanna be looked at as one of those 15 year olds who works out his arms 4 days a week.

BRO THATS EXACTLY MY PROBLEM

people laugh when i complain that my arms grow to fast but dude its so true...they make my shoulders and chest look really subpar. i really dont want people to think im an "every day is arm day" kinda guy

Realgains

Oh and bro 150 mg of tren every day is a lot! Generally 50-75 will fully saturate AR and some guys venture up to 100.

Keep an eye on those androgenic sides and keep us posted ...perhaps it will give you better gains......seems like a bit of a waste to me though but thats just my opinion.

Good luck with your cycle and your fat loss regime.

realgains while i agree 150mg of tren is to much i disagree with the reason

i would be very worried about progesterone sides i know hes taking winny but the blocking effects of winny are unproven or at least unmeasured thats over a gram of tren a week

understanding that tren is in and out quick thats still a shitload

as far as ar saturation why do people take over a few hundred mgs of tes

if receptors were saturated so far as to make the tren a waste i would be very suprised

almighty look for the sides and continue to take the winny and please report any possitive (side blocking) action the winny has dont get gyno but hey i read you helping a guy with his tren gyno so why am i telling the expert

I'm old fashioned, of course, but I lift because I want to be BIG. I want stand out in a crowd, turn heads, scare children. If people ask you "do you workout" when you wear street clothes, then you ain't big enough. And I bet nobody is asking you that now, right? (I know, the B. Pitt, good lord Ed Norton look is in vogue somewhere, but not where I lift.)

So I think you are on the right track entirely.....hell, I think you should bulk some more. #1 mistake made by young weight trainer's is to start right out on those stupid endless routines and contest diets in the muscle mags. You got to have MASS before there is anything to cut unless you want to end up back where you started, but toned.

Successful bodybuilding is an endless series of bulking and refining over many years, with the goal being to comeback each time to the desired bodyfat % while adding new muscle each and everytime. As you get older, it becomes a matter of a few pounds a year........as you reach your maximum genetic potential.

Now, I know its summer and you need to get on the pussy hunt, but toward the fall, do this again with a shitload of androgenics, skip the "volume training" and go short and heavy on the workouts.....and eat any damn thing you want. Get real big and then trim it back some later. It's easy to cut, not so easy to be big and ripped. I usually put on 15 to 20 pounds in the winter....I was 247 in Jan, that avatar is back to 235.

Also, I can tell from the shoulder to waist differential that you are not fat, in fact you have great genetics to get real good at this, so quit your complaining.
BTW, you do a nice job on the boards.......Best regards, IM.

hey bro looking good, after you shed some bf% you will look awesome; im currently rinning fina also at 75mg ed; this is the highest ive ever gone. Im loving it, holding a lil water though...... Post cycle we can compare our pics:D!

good luck on your cycle bro!!!

you are not really competeing in 7 weeks are you? if you do intend to compete, you might want to look into a later show

you got some size, but really need to dump the fat pronto

im sure you will get there, just might take a bit longer then 7 weeks bro

good luck

You look bigger than I thought you would. J/K

Hey, you shouldn't have your center channel speaker directly on top of you TV like that. I've seen it fuck up the TV before. I think it's because of the magnet in the speaker.

Those big guns and delts would look alot bigger if you shavedsome fat off. There's no doubt you can put on some muscle bro, how's your back/lat spread?

The Almighty said:

LOL, yeah my secret is out.:p

I seriously doubt im bigger than most. I saw Mike P.T.'s pics today and, although he is a giant pussy, hes still bigger than me.

I am not worrying about it though, I am one of those "under-25" kids on the board, so I got some time ahead of me.

Glad to know you still love me bro. Let's just make sure you keep your homosexual tendency secrets on this board where nobody knows you. What would your family think??!! Don't worry, im sure not many people is gonna look at this thread anyway since you wrote it so people won't know you have been hitting on me left and right.

Hahahaha either way you got some good bulk on you brother. You remind me of one of my boys actually he's a bouncer and big and bulky as hell. Once you cut up you should be good to go. Keep it up homo boy. :baby2: :mommakin: :licker:

NICE SWEATS!!!!!

Tee hee...
Seriously, you have size bro. I know how you feel about needing to be lean. I can't stand not being 6% anymore and it makes it very hard to bulk like I should, and I'm about 10% or less even - I dunno really. Sigh. Anyway, give it another 7 weeks or so of dieting I say, then get back to the bulking. It's a vicious and endless circle. LEt me just say though, that when dieting, to get where you want, it is ALWAYS more weight than you think you have to lose to get the look you want. It always ends up that way and it sucks.
On another note, you have smegma breath.

Top Bottom