Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Allergic to tuna?

e208wae

I have been eating tuna almost every day because it's cheap and it has a lot of good protein for me. I started noticing though that I am getting rashes on my body about 30 minutes after eating it out of the can over the past week. The weird thing is when I eat it regularly it's not happening just when I eat out of the can. any explanations

tuna allergies can happen, the heavy metals in tuna are dangerous and can make you sick for sure

I have been eating tuna almost every day because it's cheap and it has a lot of good protein for me. I started noticing though that I am getting rashes on my body about 30 minutes after eating it out of the can over the past week. The weird thing is when I eat it regularly it's not happening just when I eat out of the can. any explanations

So the can then.

Obviously, you are allergic to something in that can. Try different brand and see what happens. It is possible that your days of eating canned tuna came to an end. Consider more natural if you must have it

bro maybe you just a poosy. today everyone allergic to everything

Top Bottom