Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All out bulking or clean bulking?

Trickie

When off season what is the best approach? All out bulking ie cram in as much food as poss or slightly stricter more cleaner bulking cutting out all the crap? What do you guys do? I just want to look more defined tahts all, thing is some bb's look big and bulky with clothes on but if the y take their top off they look big but very smooth - I don't want that look to be honest. I do have a high metabolism though.

Clean Bulking is the way to go.

which can achived by the simpel addition of Extra Brown Rice, Chicken breasts and healthy fats

Well..as far as your goals are concerned you would fall into the 'clean bulking' category.

I clean bulk pretty much all the time, it is just sometimes a bitch to even eat that much clean food as it is pretty filling

poysyn said:
Well..as far as your goals are concerned you would fall into the 'clean bulking' category.

I clean bulk pretty much all the time, it is just sometimes a bitch to even eat that much clean food as it is pretty filling

But what do you say to those who argue that by "clean bulking" you risk not gaining enough mass in the long run and taht you CANNOT get in 5-6000 calories a day by eating chicken breast and rice?

You just contradicted yourself..

you stated initially that you wanted a more defined look and that 'big and bulky' was not a look you wanted. So, I would say it is possible to eat 4,000 clean calories in a day..and that is more than enough to make gains on without gaining much fat, thus making your more defined look much more feasible then eating 6,000 shit calories.

I always try to clean bulk, cause I remember what a PITA it is when cutting, trying to lose all the extra fat you gained by eating crap.

Top Bottom