x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

All out bulking or clean bulking?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about All out bulking or clean bulking? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: When off season what is the best approach? All out bulking ie cram in as much food as poss or slightly stricter more cleaner bulking cutting out all the crap? What do you guys do? I just want to look more defined tahts all, thing is some bb's look big and bulky with clothes on but if the y take their top off they look big but very smooth - I don't want that look to be honest. I do have a high metabolism though.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All out bulking or clean bulking?

When off season what is the best approach? All out bulking ie cram in as much food as poss or slightly stricter more cleaner bulking cutting out all the crap? What do you guys do? I just want to look more defined tahts all, thing is some bb's look big and bulky with clothes on but if the y take their top off they look big but very smooth - I don't want that look to be honest. I do have a high metabolism though.

Da Pope

Re: All out bulking or clean bulking?

Clean Bulking is the way to go.

which can achived by the simpel addition of Extra Brown Rice, Chicken breasts and healthy fats

Pro Bodybuilder

Well..as far as your goals are concerned you would fall into the 'clean bulking' category.

I clean bulk pretty much all the time, it is just sometimes a bitch to even eat that much clean food as it is pretty filling

Quote Quote posted by poysyn
    Well..as far as your goals are concerned you would fall into the 'clean bulking' category.

I clean bulk pretty much all the time, it is just sometimes a bitch to even eat that much clean food as it is pretty filling
    But what do you say to those who argue that by "clean bulking" you risk not gaining enough mass in the long run and taht you CANNOT get in 5-6000 calories a day by eating chicken breast and rice?

Pro Bodybuilder

You just contradicted yourself..

you stated initially that you wanted a more defined look and that 'big and bulky' was not a look you wanted. So, I would say it is possible to eat 4,000 clean calories in a day..and that is more than enough to make gains on without gaining much fat, thus making your more defined look much more feasible then eating 6,000 shit calories.

Good Broly

I always try to clean bulk, cause I remember what a PITA it is when cutting, trying to lose all the extra fat you gained by eating crap.