Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

I just made a fresh batch last night

Cut the sugar and increase the sweetness!!!!!!

I replaced the honey with waldens farms pancake syrup, then topped this bad boy with Waldens farms chocolate syrup!!!

original recipe macros per bar

cal-----381
fat-----20g
carb----30g
protein--25

Now!!!!!

cal-----316
fat-----20g
carb----13g
protein--25

and look at these tasty bitchs

View attachment 42451

Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

Nice!!!

Sweet, gonna get some of these payday and hopefully replace my optimum nutrition and optimal crap bars

M-rods that looks amazing

Nice M-rods. Great idea!

Meal replacement bars are essentially "diet" bars; they contain the least amount of calories and more carbs. They are meant to replace a meal for dieters, or as a healthy, low-calorie pre- or post-workout snack. Finally, those are designed with weightlifters in mind. With high levels, they are meant to help you build muscle and lose fat when you're training.

this reminds me, I have to make up a batch of these bars tonight! Best tasting bars ever~!

whipped up some sour apple ones yesterday! mmmm mmmmm

I got try mixing this stuff with a brownie mix to see how it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom