Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

Oh lordy are these delicious!!!! I am seriously addicted to these, and now that you can buy them in bulk and save even more money+ the all new Power Butter makes them have 38g of Protein instead of 26! How friggin cool is that, and they still taste TITS!!!

Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

I've said it before but i'll say it again...usually the problem with protein bars is that they taste likes shit, but you force yourself to eat them because of the added benefit. Another problem with protein bars is that they're shit expensive....

Not Needto's bars.....Needto's bars are not only priced very competitively, but taste great and are made of excellent sources of protein for a 3 in why, good tasting, cheap and good source of protein trio....can't really beat that.

As a rule I can't stand protein bars. Needto's Better Protein Bars are the only ones out there worth eating. The best tasting protein bars hands down. All natural too.

I think after the new Needtobuildmuscle Video review comes out, you'll all be wanting some serious amounts of protein bars.....trust me.

i have never found a bar that tasted good and fit into my diet, i hate how they always suggest that these bars are good meal replacements but shit most of my customers are women and they are eating 300-400 caloriesof fat and sugar with a lil extra (shitty forms) of protein ill have to start suggesting these to customers, plus they dont have that fake chocolate that melts so they would store better!!!

the NEW flavors are outta this world!

Hi! I'm new one to this forum. I read out the topic and the replies. I found it quit interesting. I don't have much knowledge about this but would like to join you in next conversation.
Thanks.

Hi! I'm new one to this forum. I read out the topic and the replies. I found it quit interesting. I don't have much knowledge about this but would like to join you in next conversation.
Thanks.

Well thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom