Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

I wont use any others i know that for a fact, taste good, economical, and have everything you look for in a bar, convenience, tasty, nutritious, and good value, looks like needto has done it again!!!

Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

Anytime you can have options is a win win. You can change up the recipes and get the quality protein you need without the boredom of eating/drinking the same flavor over and over. I brought six with me to the gym on Thursday and my clients love them.

Need2 continues to provide great products at very inexpensive prices. How can you go wrong!!

I gave these out at the gym. GONE IN SECONDS. Not a single person had anything bad to say. We actually just said they were free. We never mentioned anything about getting sales feedback etc. IT WAS GREAT!

Looking forward to making more for some people in our small groups from church. They wont even realize that they are eating healthy options to donuts and cookies.

Better Protein Bars are by far the best out there in my opinion. They are quick and easy to make. Even better, they can be customized to fit your nutrional needs. No other bar on the market is as diverse as these bad boys. Also, PRICE! You can't beat the price at just $1.25 per bar. These bars are of great quality and great taste!

I like to slightly warm these up and enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk!

The funny thing is that 1 bag will literally last one day if I do not tame myself, these protein bars are simply amazing, I sound like a broken record repeating how delicious they are LOL!

These are honestly some of the best protein bars I've ever tasted. I think i've tried almost every protein bar out there, and only ever found one that tasted good (musclemilk) but if you actually read the ingrediants it's basically a candy bar.

Then Needto came out with his Better Protein Bars. Too be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first. I eventually said what the hell, i've tried almost every other bar out there so i'll give these a shot. They are friggin' awesome. I never buy less than 5 bags of them at a time. And if you sit down and figure the math, they are way cheaper than buying the individually wrapped bars at your gym or the grocery store. Remember, you're mostly paying for the fancy wrapper and the body builder guy holding them telling you that they're the best thing ever.

Another great thing, is Needto has tons of recipes on his site so you can change it up so you're not always eating the same ole thing...Or feel free to experiment on your own.

So if you haven't tried them yet, I highly suggest giving them a shot. They're only $15 for a dozen protein bars. You're also going to recieve free shipping, and if you PM me I'll give you a discount code to save even more.

this.

I LOVE these bars! Besides being completely healthy and all natural, you gotta love that you can vary the recipe or mix ins however you want, and still wind up with something DELICIOUS!! ;)

How are these for women if you're trying to get lean?

They really make life easy while i'm dieting!!! One less meal to cook, and easy to eat right after training!!

How are these for women if you're trying to get lean?

They can be great, you truly control the total macronutrients, by what you add while making them, personally i replace the honey with walden farms sugar free maple syrup to keep the sugar low!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom