Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

ACTUALLY I like the original. I am taking a couple with me to work today to give out samples for people. :)

Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

Just got mine today as promised by Needto... Awesome! I went with the low carb/low sugar recipie, fat i kept. Super psyched that i now having something Natural and Good for me to eat while at work. Instead of just drinking somethin =) Thanks Needto! :D

With me working midnights in county with only about 80,000 people and the VAST MAJORITY being in one district, i'm looking at these as my saving grace.. i say that because my food choices at night SUCKS and I'm using these protein bars to fill in holes.. are they perfect, better than chicken and oatmeal and brocoli?? hell no, but a shitload better than subway.. needto, i think you may have made me a different person with these, i swear I do.. I reccomend them to all my friends, they are missing out!!! All the bastards keep asking me to try some protein bars, i let every one try HALF.. they can buy their own they aren't expensive....

i'm a STINGY POPO BASTARD!!!

I'm this way because cops don't steal. They borrow tactically.

With me working midnights in county with only about 80,000 people and the VAST MAJORITY being in one district, i'm looking at these as my saving grace.. i say that because my food choices at night SUCKS and I'm using these protein bars to fill in holes.. are they perfect, better than chicken and oatmeal and brocoli?? hell no, but a shitload better than subway.. needto, i think you may have made me a different person with these, i swear I do.. I reccomend them to all my friends, they are missing out!!! All the bastards keep asking me to try some protein bars, i let every one try HALF.. they can buy their own they aren't expensive....

i'm a STINGY POPO BASTARD!!!

I'm this way because cops don't steal. They borrow tactically.
HA HA go beet down some dude for some dank weed. Will make a trade :evil:

Best thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these things are so freaking good and the possibilities are endless with recipes to change them up. the only drawback? you cant eat just one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom