Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

Honestly the only protein bars I have ever been able to eat. They are the best, actually taste good. Thanks for the pack you sent with my Beastdrol, Needto, I will be ordering again soon.

You're welcome! :)
Glad that you enjoyed the bars.

Re: all natural protein bars,better protein bars,best protein bars,healthy protein ba

These Bars are the best out there

~ 100% natural,
~ No preservatives
~ You are in control of what goes into them
~ Supports the community with purchases
~ Tastes Great!

What size pan are you guys using for them, I dont want them to come out super duper thick...thanks

9x10, or 9x12 will work fine

Better Protein Bars BETTER PROTEIN BARS ARE THE GREATEST.

Me as many of us who strive for excell at all aspects of life, had no time for sitting at a dining that often, so I went to a convenience store and bought protein bars, all sorts of them, different sizes, brands, flavours whatever at the end the final taste was always the same, a bitter ash-like after taste and the ones which taste good were like sugar bombs (no surprises here). Now you might wanna feel like arguing with me that I shouldn"t have done that and that I should always eat good old food, if I want to see remarkable gains, but this wasn't the case, the case was that I needed to have stable income, which at the time meant to work 6 days a week from 10am to midnight with a 3hour break in the middle that I used for working out (sometimes skipping this) .so there wasn't much of a choice when regarding food habits, which in turn made me a self-proclaimed protein bar's expert. And you know what? I wish I had Better Protein bars back them, because they would have made a huge difference on my fitness aspect of life (everybody should have this one). So here are the reasons you all should try BETTER PROTEIN BARS.

THEY ARE HEALTHY This should be the reason you would protein bars in the first place, made with high quality whey protein, real raisins, cranberries and almonds with no articial flavours and preservatives, ask yourself what can go wrong with this?

THEY ARE TASTY Well being healthy and tasty makes it a whole new cathegory on it's own doesn't it?

THEY ARE CONVENIENT They are mess-free, take them anywhere you want, you know you will be pleasing yourself and taking care of your health at the same time

THEY ARE VERSATILE You can add your own personal touch to it, more protein, more carbs, a different flavour, make it a shake, don't restrain yourself to the main recipe, the possibilities are endless!

THEY ARE CHEAP You have a healthy, taste, convenient, versatile and yes cheap product! What else could you possible need?

Better Protein Bars

:heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom