Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

M

Mr.X

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

Hi Everyone:

I want to present to you a concept that has been implemented by me in the past w/ a few of my clients that had an issue w/ dieting. As you can see by the title of the thread, this small article will talk about a diet that is mainly consistent of All Natural Peanut Butter (ANPB), and I don’t know many people that don’t like ANPB. Let me just make it clear, this diet WILL ONLY WORK WITH ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.

Let’s look at the breakdown of the diet; don’t worry, I’ll make it simple:

NOTE:
These are the supplements and foods that will be needed on this diet…
Multi Vitamins/Minerals (generic versions are fine)
Vitamin C, E, A, D
Calcium
4 Jars ANPB (local grocery store)
3-5lbs. of whey protein (www.proteinfactory.com get non flavored or a flavored w/ minimal carbs).
1 tbsp. measuring spoon

(1) Figure out your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), this number will usually be weight x 12 for most people. For example, if I’m 200lbs., my BMR= 2400 (200*12).

(2) Take your BMR number and multiply it by 0.95, this will allow for a 5% deficit from your BMR (.95=95%, which is 100-5). For the 200lbs. example, the BMR is 2400*.95= 2280 calories, this will be your daily caloric intake. This number will be called DBMR (dieting BMR).

(3) Look at your ANPB jar: 2tbsp. of ANPB = 200cal., 16g fat, 5g carbs (7-2fiber), 7g protein. Now, take your DBMR and multiply it by 0.75, this will give you’re your PBMR. In our example of 2280 calories, this would be 2280 (DBMR) * 0.75 = 1710 calories = PBMR.

(4) Take your PBMR number and divide it by 200, now take the number you get and multiply it by 2. In our example, 1710/200=8.55; 8.55*2= 17.1 (round down). Thus, we have 17. This number is the number of ANPB spoons you’ll have a day; thus, in our case we can have 17tbsp. of ANPB.

(5) Take your DBMR – PBMR = RBMR, take RMBR and divide it by 4, this will give you the amount of protein (grams) you take in per day. In our case, 2280 – 1710 = 570; 570/4 = 142.5 (round up) = 143 g protein per day.

Therefore, in our example, this 200lbs. person would be eating 17tbsp. of ANPB per day and 143g protein (whey protein) per day. If he was to have 6 meals, this would be about 2.8 tbsp. of peanut butter per meal w/ 23g protein per meal. If you were to use your ratios, this would be done by taking your number of tbsp. per day divide by 6 and take your protein intake per day and do the same. This will vary depending on the amount of meals you have.

For our example, this individual would be taking in:
2280 cal per day – 72 fiber cal = 2208 calories total
136g fat per day, 1224 calories (55%)
203 g protein per day, 812 calories (37%)
43 g carbs per day, 172 calories (8%)

So, with this easy to follow diet you’ll get some amazing ratios: 55%fat/37%protein/8%carbs.

Enjoy! This is just a sample of what’s going to be in my new book! :)

Mr.X
http://www.isteroids.com

Last edited:
JKurz1 said:
On top of your normal meals???????? Ton of calories bra!

It's a diet in itself, not on top of normal calories. This is more of a cutting diet.

Mr.X

Something I didn't make too clear in the write up:

Take 2-3 tabs of Multi vit/min, 500mg Vit C per day, 2 caps Vit E and 1 tab of the vit A/D combo. For the calcium, 500mg per day.

Mr.X

Damn, I'm glad I took math in college :)

Interesting read...

I wonder what the outcome would be with almond butter...

Last edited:
Sounds fine!

Only question is if I will be able to survive on this diet without cravings. Currently, I eat about 5 meals a day of 300 cals each, with about 150-300 cals total per day taken between meals (no sugar yugurts etc..). so total 1500-1800 cals a day.

However, I'm taking the calories in things that makes you full and that takes time to eat. Things like: salad with almost no dressing and about 100g chicken breast for example. That keeps me 'full' feeling and satisfied my appetite.

I think it would be extremely hard to satisify ones appetite with 1.5 tbls peanut butter and 20g protein. Moreso, during dieting, is the only time that I never drink protein shakes, because I feel they are very caloric but do not satisfy me. For me, a 100g of chicken breast with 2g of fat and 23g of protein and 2g of carbs does the job better for my stomach and emotional feelings.

But it's interesting indeed..

smucker's all natty pb is my cutting staple

good read mr-x, people laugh at me when i eat natty out of the jar when i cut. i have the last laugh cause it works every time

son-ov-a-bitch! i was just going to make a post pertaining to this.

last weekend when i was out of town i took a X-large jar of PB with me. that's damn near all i eat for 3 days. my girlfriend said "something is wrong with you eating only PB all day."

well i lost 1.5 pounds of fat.

junk said:
Sounds fine!

Only question is if I will be able to survive on this diet without cravings. Currently, I eat about 5 meals a day of 300 cals each, with about 150-300 cals total per day taken between meals (no sugar yugurts etc..). so total 1500-1800 cals a day.

However, I'm taking the calories in things that makes you full and that takes time to eat. Things like: salad with almost no dressing and about 100g chicken breast for example. That keeps me 'full' feeling and satisfied my appetite.

I think it would be extremely hard to satisify ones appetite with 1.5 tbls peanut butter and 20g protein. Moreso, during dieting, is the only time that I never drink protein shakes, because I feel they are very caloric but do not satisfy me. For me, a 100g of chicken breast with 2g of fat and 23g of protein and 2g of carbs does the job better for my stomach and emotional feelings.

But it's interesting indeed..

The ANPB should cut most of your cravings, so you would survive fine.

Mr.X

Top Bottom